“lasagna”

Caffe Vergnano Coffee Shop 1882
Ranked #74 of 114 Coffee & Tea in Munich
Reviewed 18 April 2017

At first i thought this restaurant only have outdoors seating. First time there we sat outside but too much of smoke smell for me, I guess outdoors seating was meant for smokers. Second time i found the restaurant indoors. It was more comfortable there. I love the lasagna. Lotsa cheese and lotsa gravy. The tiramisu was great too.

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

An interesting combination of Italian , Asian and Indian cuisine . None of it very authentic or cheap , but good helpings and served with a smile . Offers some variety to the hungry tourist amidst all the heavily meat oriented German eateries in the vicinity !

Reviewed 26 May 2016

The mall is ok, the restaurant is on the top with a nice view. I 've got to say that the stuff is not so happy when they meet customers. The guy that make my coffee had the attitude of a prince. I was very polite as a customer i can say... Coffee was good.

Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

A beautiful coffee shop on 2nd floor where there is excellent coffee and some selections of mini sandwhiches and cakes. ... personally me and my freinds make sure we are there everyday an hour before closing 7pm sharp to enjoy the last alive hour of the day and the trimasu that we really enjoy and its alchahol free .... the staff are freindly and we enjiy our daily visit and look forward to it

1  Thank sara a
Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

Food was good as most places are but the atmosphere was nowhere as good as the other places we had been to. I would come here if you want a good meal with the ability to have a solid conversation but don't expect the background noise of a brass band.