“Stunning Pizza”

Price range: US$20 - US$66
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Italian wood - fire pizza and char-grilled steaks.
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Our firts meal in Munich! Nero's Pizza is devine. Thin crust and simple,yet delicious. The restaurant is very trendy and has a great young vibe. The service staff is friendly and very accommodating. Centrally located and easy to find.

neropizzaandlounge, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at Nero Pizza & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your nice words. We hope to see you again during your next visit in Munich.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

My son and I walked to Nero pizza after making online reservations. We enjoyed the pizza. For some reason the website says you can't order steak until after 7 pm but it turns out that you can order steak before that time. strange. Our service was poor to say the least. I asked for tea and they made a big deal about it. Then we were virtually left alone for the entire meal. No one came over to check on us. I wouldn't go back as the service was poor.

Dear Guest, thank you so much for review. Of course we are sorry for your experience and we will assure you that we will take care of it. Kind regards

Reviewed 12 February 2014

I have visited Nero several times. Their pizza is very good. Service is good. Modern design on interior and good location. The place is very big and usually very crowded. Recomment to book at table. Very satisfied with everyting in the restaurant. This is not the small cosy restaurant you bring your girlfriend to propose, but a great place to be with friends and colleges. I will defintetly come back.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Very average and overpriced restaurant regarding the quality of the food. We ordered steaks which were tough and cold. Pizza might be okay but then the restaurant should be called a pizzeria only. And it should have been a hint already when a restaurant doesn't know what it wants to be: Asteak house or a pizzeria? Service was good and the ambience nothing remarkabke. We definately won't come back.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

I've had my share of dining in Munich. It is not really the place for great surprises, neither positive nor negative. Munich is conservative, and so is the restaurant scene.

That does not mean, however, that one cannot dine well. On the contrary, there are plenty of good institutions giving something to go home; a good feeling after dinner, for instance.

Nero is not one of these places. Yes, they serve an OK pizza. As in a (felt) 1000 other restaurants in Munich. The pizza is not particularly great. Nor low-cost. Nor does the service allow for wishes not on the menu: if it's not on, it's not in.

So why go there? No reason. The wine, by the glass I mean, is expensive but not bad. Table water is not served. Maybe my waiter just had a bad day?

1  Thank padgoute