other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
dldru
Seattle, Washington
“The place "could" be really nice.”
Reviewed 21 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

If you feel like paying a lot of money to stay in a dirty place that smells like a locker room then this is your place. In over 3 months of traveling and several Trip Advisor rentals this is the one that broke my good streak. It figures that it would also be the most expensive rental as well.

The owner was communicative leading up to my stay although he will request a private email address from you to provide lock box and other information. This promptly changed when I raised issues with the flat and he stopped responding and did not wish to see any of the pictures I took. I actually have not heard back from him at all which is disappointing. Things happen and are forgotten but the owner's failure to apologize and attempt to rectify the issue is a big deal for me. I could write pages about the problems with this place but they generally come down to cleaning or specifically the lack thereof.

The owner uses a lock box for the keys which is nice however he does not include a key for the trash. This means you cannot dump your own. The building has a laundry room but you have to contact maintenance for coins. I did not do this but it was included in the owners directions. He mentions in the documents to complete a "handover" sheet regarding the condition of the flat but it was not included. There are cosmetic issues which should be addressed especially given the price point of the rental.

I could go on and on but here is what it comes down to. I had to spend my first night being grossed out and not wanting to touch anything. There were some cleaning supplies but not enough so I had to wait until Monday and then spend vacation time cleaning just to not feel grossed out. I was thankful I travel with an emergency roll of toilet paper, towel and a travel sheet. The bedding was worn, mismatched and stale. The vacuum cleaner was cobwebbed to the wall and clearly had not been used. The place had not been dusted in quite some time and there were still greasy hand prints on some of the furniture from a previous guest. The shower was so covered in soap scum that you could not see through the glass. The odor of mildew was overpowering. The towels were old and stale and the shower mat was dirty and stained. The trash wasn't emptied and supplies like toilet paper replaced. Items of food and personal products were not removed and dumped but left for the next guest to find. I spent a week here wishing I didn't have to but resolved to enjoy my time in Munich. The location is nice but with all of the shortcomings I cannot recommend this rental to anybody without the owner really stepping up and taking care of this place. It has potential but for now you shouldn't waste your money.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Caroline...
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Great location, apartment in need of a good clean”
Reviewed 15 March 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

This apartment was a great base for sightseeing, easy access to central Munich and close to a number of shops. It had everything you needed, cutlery, crockery, glassware, cleaning materials.
However, the apartment was dirty, a bit tired and we were really disappointed. I spent the first day of our Christmas trip cleaning - there were 2 hoovers in the apartment but neither worked well which was evident from the hair and dust visible on floors and rugs. The duvet covers looked like they'd been screwed up prior to being put on the 2 x single duvets (one of which must have been a child's duvet as it didn't fill the duvet cover). Towels were thread bare. Light fittings hanging from the ceiling and it had been a while since the furniture had seen a duster.
It was also quite noisy, the apartment must be on the main route to the hospital as sirens could be heard very frequently.
The owners live quite a distance from the apartment too (opposite direction from the airport), our flights were delayed on arrival so it took a good 90 minutes to go and collect keys before we eventually made it to the apartment.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing