“Enjoyed our stay!”

Ranked #266 of 383 Hotels in Munich
Stuttgart, Germany
“Enjoyed our stay!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Stayed here with our two teens and we all enjoyed it. Bathrooms (men/women) down the hall were clean and never in use (used by one person at a time). Breakfast was great--lots of food and huge variety. Check-in/out was very easy and quick. We were given key to the front door of the building and there are restaurants in the area. Husband ate late lunch before our departure at Restaurant Brecherspitze and liked what he had. Our room was large and comfortable and wifi worked great. We were given a parking pass for our car and parked about two blocks down with no issues. We used Tram 17 right out front and were at Sendlinger Tor stop in 10 minutes. There is also a great shopping district we passed, so had to jump off to explore (Fraunhoferstrase and Reichenbachstrasse).

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Audrey C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Room was nice enough and tidy, and bathrooms good even though they are down the corridor. Good breakfast. Nothing bad to say about the hotel, but location is in a quiet neighbourhood. Finding restaurants near is a challenge and the same goes for shopping. Take tram, U-bahn or a S-bahn to city center, they take just a few stations to get there

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Glasgow
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Disappointed ? Yes, given the price. I was transported back in time to Student dorm living, except with a bathroom and slightly grimmer. The bed was on the soft side and yet I was able to sleep most of the time. The bathroom was actually good and sizeable. Staff were nice and breakfast was excellent and in a nice bright room, in contrast to my room. I was slightly irritated by the removal of my bath towel when I was at breakfast but it happened at another hotel on my holiday so I guess it must be a German tradition. The location was actually quite good, near to S-bahn station and a pleasant walk into town across the river. Trams on street outside. Shopping a short walk away. Whatever my complaints, I had a nice stay but this hotel shouldn't be this expensive. There was a discount if I paid in cash but I wasn't told this until I was leaving.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank xx1xx
Essexville, Michigan
Reviewed 25 February 2013

The staff was very nice. The room was ok not great but it worked for us.

I hated having to share a bathroom with the entire floor. The maid came in to clean on the first day and had very bad BO so she left the rooming smelling horrible. However after that it didnt happen again. Breakfast wasnt all that great. It was a typical German breakfast but you would think having so many international travelers they would put out a few items that are international. Like eggs. I guess I expected more for the $1000 I spent for 3 days. Granted it was Oktoberfest so everywhere was expensive, but I think if you are going to jack the price way up spend a little more to give me more than the usual.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends

Travellers are raving about these Munich hotels

Bromma, Sweden
Reviewed 20 February 2013

The pictures of this hotel here looks great. The truth is that you do enter this place via an entrance on the left side of the building and will find your self in an entrance looking like one of those cheap hotels in Moscow. The entrance is not a fancy hotel entrance, it very simple and the reception is on the first floor behind a locked door. The rooms can be found at 1,2 & 3 floor and they are very simple. This will be my one and only stay here. It is close to S-bahn though but not really to restaurants or shops.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 1 May 2012

The hotel was a good value for the money, its not in the center of the city but its very easy to get there by the s-bahn train or the tram. The hotel has a weird layout but the rooms are spacious and clean and breakfast was included although did not have a great selection. The lady at the front desk was friendly but did not understand english so was not very helpful for us. Good for a clean, relatively cheap hotel that is accessible by public transportation.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank TrAvELer001_8
Geneva, Switzerland
Reviewed 30 November 2011

The hotel is very close to the tram stop which was the only nice thing about it. Its in a building on the first floor and its got a very dingy entrance. Theres no restaurant in the hotel and no restaurants or shops close by. One night we didnt want to go to the city for dinner so we decided to order in. The owner got realllyyy mad as he had to go open the door downstairs for thr delivery man. Which was nit really my fault as theres no phone in the room and to enter the building younhave to be buzzed in. I actually got shouted at for this!!!
Its an extremely basic hotel close to public tranport. A little spooky

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family