“Nice restaurant, good food”
Review of Cucina Italiana

Cucina Italiana
Ranked #65 of 1,128 Restaurants in Nuremberg
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Altstadt - St. Lorenz
Ghent, Belgium
“Nice restaurant, good food”
Reviewed 16 April 2013

Cucina Italiana is a very nice, modern restaurant with good food. Service is pretty fast. Prices are reasonable.

• Visited April 2013

• Czech first
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great location; excellent food; strong price and food;”
Reviewed 16 March 2013

I was at Cucina Italiana for the first time. The service was excellent and very friendly. The bread served was very good.

The appetizer was very tastey, with a good portion of italian ham and parmesan cheese. Excellent quality!

I had a pizza which was very good, nice portion, excellent sauce, not overloaded with cheese, and had also a good amount of ham.

The expresso was strong and good.

The price for the food was excellent. I highly recommend the restaurant.

• Visited March 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not Brilliant”
Reviewed 18 February 2013

As I was by myself and asked for a table for one I was given the bistro table next to the bar even thought I could see other tables for one to two persons in the main part of the resturant. It was a bit uncomfortable while trying to eat and new people arriving standing next to you waiting to be seated. I ordered the pasta with mushroom which the waitress took the order only to be told 10mins later that, that dish was off. When the food did arrive what with the constant opening of the door the food soon became cold. I think once they gathered I was english any place would do. Would I visit again probably not.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Paul P
Markgroeningen, Germany
“Between medium and poor”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

The list of "specials of the day" standing outside drew my attention. Tagliattelle al tartufo (with truffles). Unfortunately, when I wanted to order, I was told 'it's not available yet". yet ? when will it be available ? tomorrow ? in 2 weeks ? Why did not tell before ordering that this dish is not available
At this point of time I should have get up and leave. Unfortunately I stayed.
No real flair for the decoration. No attention from the waiters. Only the usual guests seem to have the attention of the waiters and the chef. As appetizer we had a foccacia with ham and cheese. Was neither cold nor warm. But it was tasteless. Ham seems to come straight from next Aldi supermarket. After that I had some pasta with duck breast and mushrooms. The duck breasts were too much cooked, as hard as a sole...Wine quality was average. I ordered wine by glass. Nobody asked me if I wanted another one when my glass was empty. After 10 minutes I could catch a waiter and order a second glass. Of course he forgot my order and I had to wait 10 minutes more. Fortunately there are much better restaurants where you can get better food for less money. Don't waste your money and your time in this one.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Ompile
Arlington, Virginia
“Great food, service is ok.”
Reviewed 26 December 2012

Great food. Had the buffalo mozzarella and parma ham appetizer - the buffalo mozzarella is FRESH and creamy and it's a HUGE portion - we're talking bigger than a softball. The parma ham, is of course, proscuitto basically. The ravioli with mushrooms was good. The family that owns it is Italian and they speak Italian to each other, so it's pretty authentic.

Visited December 2012