a&o Nurnberg Hauptbahnhof
Derag Livinghotel Nurnberg(Nuremberg)(Great Value!)
US$86
Park Hotel(Nuremberg)
US$135
US$131
Hotels.com
US$98
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Nuernberg Hauptbahnhof(Nuremberg)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$104
US$170
LeMeridien.com
  • Restaurant
Ibis Nuernberg City am Plaerrer(Nuremberg)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$76
US$139
US$94
  • Pool
B&B Hotel Nuremberg-Hbf(Nuremberg)(Great Value!)
US$87
All reviewsthe main train stationthe location is perfectcity centrebuffet breakfasttoiletdesktop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Very convenient, since it is really close to the main train station. This also means that you will most likely hear the trains go by but that didn't bother me at all.

The room was small, so was the bathroom, but everything was nice and clean.

My friend and I stayed one night because of a concert in Nuremberg. We did not try the breakfast. We got a Wifi code, that my friend used.

Overall it is a nice place to stay if you want to be close to the train station and do not wanna spend too much money!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 October 2013

My friend and I stayed in the hostel just for two nights before heading to Berlin. Found it was easy to get to from the train station and very close to the bus stop. Room was very clean along with bath room. But that didn't last for long due to the people we shared the room with. They charge for sheets so we ended up using our sleeping bags. They only have free wifi in the lobby. Nevertheless was an ok stay.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We pay a lot of money for 2 rooms (about 45 euros each), the rooms are normal nothing special, fd staff not informed at all (one day have breakfast incl, next day they said not...????), i say to the fd person and give me a free capuccino thanks!, but the personel need more training...near to central station.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2013

The interior of the hotel is very simple and my room was moss backed. Unfortunately, I cannot confirm it is very clean. In the time of my arrival, a basin in my room seemed to be unclean, and I saw very dirty blanket under clean sheet. It was odious. Nevertheless, these were only the troubles with the cleanness of this hotel.

Anyway, there are fresh fruits and various choice of quality food served for breakfast, which is not very expensive.

The hotel is in very good location, very near to the main railway station and town centre. On the other side, it is placed on a very busy road.

Mind, if you would pay for the stay by card, you will be charged almost three Euros more.

I would recommend it for one or two nights stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank JanaB1970
Reviewed 26 September 2013

This was my first A&O stay. Very convenient location to the bus/train station. The room was comfortable, clean, modern and spacious. I appreciated how clean and large the toilette and shower rooms were. The staff were helpful, the prices were good. My only issue was the noise as my room faced the street. If you can sleep with noise, you are fine. If not, you should find somewhere else to stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo