“Loved the pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Wife had the pizza margarita (sp?) which I shared. Waiter seemed a bit put off by my not ordering my own Sorry, I just wasn't that hungry. He loosened up slightly when I ordered a bottle of red wine.

Room was quite attractive. Tables nicely set. Good location.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We loved our evening at Osteria. The food was delicious and plentiful. People at tables next to us were friendly and the owner really paid attention to our well being as well as to other diners.
It was fun, warm and fair prices. Joyful is the word that comes to me.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Excellent pizza, pasta and also roastbeef. We wanted some traditional dish originally- but this was the best choice of restaurant during our 5days long trip, doesn't matter that italian instead of german....

1  Thank MartinaMachackova
Reviewed 6 March 2013

This is an unassuming Italian which serves good food. The Pizza's and seafood are very good value. What I really like is the wine which based on my now three visits over the last couple of years is rather good. Last week I tried the Chianti which was excellent, I think it is difficult to get a drinkable Chianti at any price most of the time.

This is a function establishment, not a place to take your mistress !

1  Thank tsumScotland
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Great beer and pizza. Piza cooked in wood fire oven just like Roma. Yes, it is loud but a great place to get something besides pork in Franconia. Recommend any of the pizzas.