“Very Beautiful”
Review of Nurnberg Walks

Nurnberg Walks
Ranked #10 of 23 Tours in Nuremberg
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I have been to this place many time and I can't get enough of it so I think everyone should go once.

1  Thank Professor J
There are newer reviews for Nurnberg Walks

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Nurnberg was the first stop on our tour of Germany and Billy gave a great tour of the Third Reichs role in Nurnberg. It got a lovely walk around the lake and is a great time to have all those many questions answered. Ours was quite a personal tour as it was just the two of us with our teenage daughter. Not only does Billy show you many great sites but he also points out where you ca spend some time later. I highly recommend this tour.

1  Thank BrainChangeSydney
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We took the Third Reich tour with a young American guide (he didn't give us his name or ask for ours). We paid €9 plus €4.30 for two people for the train. There were six people in total in our group. While our guide was reasonably friendly, we learned very little new information about the Nazi party. Most of the three hour tour consisted of walking slowly around the lake at the rally ground with our guide telling us the names of places without giving any real background information. The guide didn't appear to have any real in-depth knowledge of Nazi Germany and told us more about the modern use of the buildings than their role during the Third Reich. More information could be gleaned from the information signs at the attractions. My advice would be to save the €9 and take the train to the Documentation centre, walk around the lake solo reading the signs before visiting the centre itself.

5  Thank C-Loh85
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Really beautiful and worthwhile to see the surroundings. Nurnberg is a place to see and with really very recent history to remember. Pretty, pretty nice in the summer!

Reviewed 30 June 2013

We very much enjoyed Billy's tour of Nuremberg. It was only my fiancee and myself at the tour so it was essentially a private tour! Billy did a great job of showing us the important landmarks in Nuremberg and brought us up to a great lookout point from the castle. I would recommend this tour to anyone visiting Nuremberg.

1  Thank Tara S