“Terrific. Entertaining and Informative”

Nuremberg Tours in English
Ranked #1 of 23 Tours in Nuremberg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: I'm an experienced American local tour guide providing first-class English-language private tours in Nuremberg, as well as sightseeing day trips in greater Bavaria. My Nuremberg tours include Medieval Nuremberg, The Former Nazi Party Rally Grounds, The Nuremberg Trials, Jewish History of Nuremberg, and a variety of sightseeing day trips departing from Nuremberg as well. 24/7/365 availability. Personal travel concierge & driver service also available.
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Kevin did an excellent job guiding my wife and I around the HUGE Nazi Party Rally grounds outside of Nuremberg. There is a lot of ground to cover, in terms of history - and in terms of ground! However, Kevin's tour makes it easy. He was informative and entertaining. We definitely recommend this tour.

3  Thank gregobr
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Many thanks for the feedback! It was very enjoyable showing you guys around.

There are newer reviews for Nuremberg Tours in English

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Nuremberg Tours is the best tours you can take to see and understand the history of the city and they speak English to.

1  Thank Mircea V
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Many thanks for your review!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Our tour (rally grounds and courthouse) was customized for us. My husband was already knowledgeable about the topics but I was not, and Kevin adapted his commentary for each of us. We learned so much and had a fascinating and enjoyable day. The tour was well worth the money as we would not have been able to easily navigate around Nuremberg on our own. Altogether, a terrific experience!

3  Thank griff2468
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Hi Linda & Greg,

Many, many thanks for your feedback! I'm glad that you enjoyed your tour and it was a pleasure spending the day with both of you. Take care.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Being a septuagenarian, college professor, and history buff I pride myself on my mastery of WW II European Theatre knowledge. This tour guide 'blew my away' with his expertise! Booking Kevin was the highlight of my years of study for there was not a question that didn't elicit a knowledgeable answer. His command of European history is without parallel! The day he planned covered more than one could imagine, and was so exciting that I was unable to sleep that evening as I recollected the tour he provided. We also traveled the surrounding area and Kevin equally impressed me on that venue. To say I highly recommend this tour guide is an understatement. It is my full intention to return to Germany for additional study and unequivocally my next tour will be based upon Kevin's availability. In reflection I realize that the research and text books on this discipline don't even scratch the surface of this man's understanding of European history. I am blessed to have interfaced with such a gentleman and scholar! Wellington C. Morton, Ph.D.

2  Thank 883Wellington
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

All I can say is WOW !

Wellington, I can't thank you enough for your resounding endorsement. I truly hope our paths cross again.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I contacted Kevin Hoskins for a private tour and driver on the recommendation of another tour guide in Munich. Kevin met our expectations and in many ways exceeded. He met us at our hotel in Nuremberg on the afternoon on June 17 and took us on an afternoon tour of Old Nuremberg and then drove us to the Party Grounds outside of town, unfortunately it started to rain buckets, but he drove us all around so we could see the area. We even got a few photos. The next day he picked us up (myself, my husband and 16 year old granddaughter). I had asked for a special request. Kevin drove us to a small village in upper Bavaria where my great grandfather had immigrated from in 1867. It was a small village way off the beaten path and quite a drive through the country, but we found it and had time at the little church there, Kevin even communicated in German for us with a lady at the cemetery. He then drove us to Luxembourg. All in all our time with Kevin was pleasant, he had a nice little comfortable van and his knowledge of the area and of the history of Nuremberg were wonderful. Our experience was top notch and we would recommend Kevin to anyone looking for a guide and or driver in the Nuremberg area of Germany.

1  Thank GRIFKIRCH
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Hi Linda & Joe,

It was a real pleasure being with you guys. Thanks for your feedback!

KEVIN