We stayed one night as a family, across two rooms.
1. This hotel has character - each of the rooms has a different theme. Our main suite had a fussball table in it, as well as a football/soccer goal net framing the bed! Made the place interesting, and gave the baby something to play with.
2. Location is very convenient - about 100 metres from the pedestrian zone that is the centre of the old part of town. We had no noise issues, despite the hotel's central location (windows seemed to be very thick). Parking was easy enough - you drive up a spot just outside the hotel, and the staff park your car for you. Also only a few hundred metres from the train station.
3. Staff were excellent - we asked for advice on where to walk, and were given a 5 minute history lesson about the town in perfect english, with a map and directions to see everything spoken about. Staff were also very helpful at getting food/drink for our baby.
4. Breakfast was delicious, with made to order eggs as well as standard german breakfast buffet.
In summary, we highly recommend this hotel, and wish we had stayed in Nuremberg longer. The old town was beautiful, the shopping was great, and the museum at the old nazi-party rally grounds is also a must see when in the area.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Drei Raben reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drei Raben Hotel