Hotel Drei Raben
Movenpick Hotel Nuremberg-Airport(Nuremberg)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$106
Movenpick.com
  • Restaurant
Derag Livinghotel Nurnberg(Nuremberg)(Great Value!)
US$76
  • Restaurant
Park Inn by Radisson Nuremberg(Nuremberg)(Great Value!)
US$69
Garden Hotel(Nuremberg)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$90
US$64
All reviewsthree ravensgerman pancakesthemed roomsquirky boutique hoteljunior suiteold towndinner reservationssmall hotelturn down servicetrain stationevery eveningwonderful hotelchristmas marketstreet noisefavorite hotelwithin walking distancepedestrian zone
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 April 2014

The kindness of the staff is limitless and they are very flexible. They allowed us to warm up the food for our baby in the lobby after the check out. They parked our car in the garage and picked it up by checking out. A glass wine/beer with snacks was offered on the first evening.The hotel is very central, near to the train station und very quiet in the same time (the rooms give on the side). The rooms are designed and comfortable. There is no window shutter and the room isn't dark in the morning. The pillow are very soft, which is not comfortable for the neck.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Very interesting this hotel. Well located with super attentive and full of personal stories: each room tells a story (vendadeira or not I do not know) about the city. I was staying in a room that spoke of the first railway in Germany. Had a piece in the room that I believe belong to a train. It's worth staying there.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank fstefanoli
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

I visited for a business trip 11th to 14th March 2014. This hotel was booked after a recommendation from friends. To summarise:
Location - excellent 5/5. You couldn't get a better location if you want to explore a little during your stay. It's right in the centre of the town, seconds from some of the attractions and surrounded by different resraurants. Approx 30mins via taxi from the airport. A 5 minutes walk to the main central train station.
Room and Amenities - Good 4/5. I travel alot on business and usually opt for the radisson blu or hilton style chains as their tried and tested hotels with the right comfort, amenties I need and good service. I can honestly say Drei Raben was good. Not as well oiled operation as some of the larger chains but they have all the necessary options available for a good comfortable trip. Room service, breakfast, wifi, tv, conference calling etc etc all available. Plus and I will come onto this later the staff are more than than happy to help you further if they can. My room was good, not huge but of an adequate size with all the usual refinements you'd expect. It was also well designed and laid out, different from the typical euro boxes with cream walls etc. This hotel has character in bucket loads whilst still having the correct amenties available to make it suitable for business. The only minor point I'd add is that the hotel doesnt have its own restaurant for evening dining. However the staff were happy via room service to go to a local italian restaurant in the nearby area and order my food and bring to my room. Great!
Service - Excellent 5/5. All the staff I came across were polite and curteous with sniles all round. All talkative and no job was too much for them. I wont go into specifics but I had a few requests, all which were carried out in full with smiles by the excellent staff. I'll go as far as saying the staff are the best asset to this hotel.

I will be returning and I would happily recommend this hotel to colleagues, friends and family.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bikrumjit P
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I called to make a booking, but the hotel was fully booked. The person with whom I spoke was so kind and helpful that I wanted to write this review. He recommended another hotel across the street. We stayed at the similar hotel recommended (which was excellent, too) and so I can say that the location is excellent. I would happily look forward to staying at this hotel in the future.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Charming spacious rooms and great location. We stayed for 5 days in a junior suit- 2 adults and a 9 year old child. The suit sleeps 3 and we all had plenty of room. Breakfast was very nice. At night it did get a bit loud at night due to the happening location, but it was worth it. Close to the train station and right in the old city, we would choose to stay here again.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family