“Absolute BEST place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Drei Raben

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hotel Drei Raben
Ranked #1 of 126 Hotels in Nuremberg
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Absolute BEST place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

This is an outstanding hotel!! The staff is superb. They are helpful, friendly, competent!! Have you ever had a hotel make a restaurant reservation for you and when you get to the restaurant, they kinda shrug and you wait? When this staff makes a reservation and you mention the hotel, your table is there, waiting and people are attentive. Bartender makes great drinks, rooms are clean and well-stocked. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel and the people who work there.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank John K

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

The perfect location to see all around! I would recommend . The service is friendly and simple. Don't expect any luxurious thing . They are quite easy going . They have garage and the street is for pedestrians only .

• Stayed June 2013
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay in the hotel. I agree with all that has been written with expectation of the noise. The two nights we stayed a full blow party was out our window. Screaming and partying until 4:00AM ! Even good windows did not help. I am not sure if this is the usual circumstance but I think a bar is right near the hotel. I am writing this as the noise is keeping me awake !!

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Wiesbaden
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

The kindness of the staff is limitless and they are very flexible. They allowed us to warm up the food for our baby in the lobby after the check out. They parked our car in the garage and picked it up by checking out. A glass wine/beer with snacks was offered on the first evening.The hotel is very central, near to the train station und very quiet in the same time (the rooms give on the side). The rooms are designed and comfortable. There is no window shutter and the room isn't dark in the morning. The pillow are very soft, which is not comfortable for the neck.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Sao Paulo, SP
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

Very interesting this hotel. Well located with super attentive and full of personal stories: each room tells a story (vendadeira or not I do not know) about the city. I was staying in a room that spoke of the first railway in Germany. Had a piece in the room that I believe belong to a train. It's worth staying there.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank fstefanoli
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

I visited for a business trip 11th to 14th March 2014. This hotel was booked after a recommendation from friends. To summarise:
Location - excellent 5/5. You couldn't get a better location if you want to explore a little during your stay. It's right in the centre of the town, seconds from some of the attractions and surrounded by different resraurants. Approx 30mins via taxi from the airport. A 5 minutes walk to the main central train station.
Room and Amenities - Good 4/5. I travel alot on business and usually opt for the radisson blu or hilton style chains as their tried and tested hotels with the right comfort, amenties I need and good service. I can honestly say Drei Raben was good. Not as well oiled operation as some of the larger chains but they have all the necessary options available for a good comfortable trip. Room service, breakfast, wifi, tv, conference calling etc etc all available. Plus and I will come onto this later the staff are more than than happy to help you further if they can. My room was good, not huge but of an adequate size with all the usual refinements you'd expect. It was also well designed and laid out, different from the typical euro boxes with cream walls etc. This hotel has character in bucket loads whilst still having the correct amenties available to make it suitable for business. The only minor point I'd add is that the hotel doesnt have its own restaurant for evening dining. However the staff were happy via room service to go to a local italian restaurant in the nearby area and order my food and bring to my room. Great!
Service - Excellent 5/5. All the staff I came across were polite and curteous with sniles all round. All talkative and no job was too much for them. I wont go into specifics but I had a few requests, all which were carried out in full with smiles by the excellent staff. I'll go as far as saying the staff are the best asset to this hotel.

I will be returning and I would happily recommend this hotel to colleagues, friends and family.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Bikrumjit P
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

I called to make a booking, but the hotel was fully booked. The person with whom I spoke was so kind and helpful that I wanted to write this review. He recommended another hotel across the street. We stayed at the similar hotel recommended (which was excellent, too) and so I can say that the location is excellent. I would happily look forward to staying at this hotel in the future.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family