All reviewsthree ravensthemed roomsgerman pancakesjunior suitea small boutique hotelold towntrain stationwonderful hoteleach eveningchristmas marketstreet noisefavorite hotelwithin walking distancepedestrian zonean easy walkhighly recommend this hotelbeautiful city
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I don't think I've ever come across a hotel so well staffed at breakfast, not just in numbers but in the friendliness of the greetings, the speed with which your coffee or tea is replenished without having to ask, people always on hand to cook bacon, eggs or pancakes to order. This is typical of the place, where every request is a chance to help and inform rather than be taken as a nuisance. We found our pillows a bit soft on the first night - no problem, firmer ones replaced them straight away. Advice about places to eat (and a willingness to get straight on the phone to book a table for you), places to visit, how to buy tram tickets - everybody seemed to speak excellent English as well. And those breakfasts - fresh fruit, bread,rolls, pastries, hams, salamis, cheese (not just sliced and processed, but a separate cheeseboard of the real thing as well). No need for lunch after that except maybe a "Drei im Wirkla" from one of the market stalls. Some reviews mention noise from the street - we were in the Kaspar Hauser room (23) looking onto a side street and heard nothing either from outside or within the hotel so slept very well. And if you get the chance, do take the number 5 tram to the zoo, it's brilliant - like walking through beautiful woods and coming across animals from time to time.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the main street if noise bothers you
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Norbiton52
Reviewed 12 October 2017

This hotel was recommended to me by a colleague, and certainly lived up to it's expectations. From the moment I stepped foot, all windswept from my train ride, I was greeted with a warm friendly smile and shown to my room. The concept that each room has a story, is just fabulous! The apertif style drinks they have in the evening is very inviting and the staff are so engaged explaining the different wines from the region. The recommendations for other eateries nearby was spot-on and they even followed up to ask how my experience was the next day. A total 360 degrees customer care, and I cannot wait to go and book again!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2017

A travel agent friend steered us to this hotel saying, "You must stay here. You'll love it." And, we did just that. A truly welcoming staff. The most creative rooms. The best location. And help with everything from restaurant suggestions to reservations, to all manner of directions. This hotel and its staff did not come up short in any category. I don't normally use the expression, but they did, indeed, exceed our expectations. Thank you, Hotel Drei Raben staff for helping to make our 4 days in Nuremberg comfortable and fun!.

Room Tip: Front rooms are larger and have the best view of the neighborhood.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank JohnnJack
Reviewed 28 September 2017

This unique boutique hotel deserves its rave reviews. While others have pointed out the convenience to the train station and tram, as well as the great breakfast and decor, I would like to highlight the helpfulness of the staff and owner.

To a person, they could not do enough to make our stay as great as possible. Whether it was recommending and getting reservations at the best place to suit our palates or pointing us in the right direction to get the maximum enjoyment from the historical attractions.

Future travelers to Nuremberg enjoy the Drei Raben...we sure did.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank aerodog
Reviewed 25 August 2017

The hotel is in a great location, close to the train station as well as Old Towne. You are able to walk to most attractions. The rooms were unique and very nice. The staff was always very helpful. They have a wonderful breakfast buffet. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple