We chose this hotel because we had to depart from the train station (on the bus to Prague), and that is across the road. I had stayed at an NH property earlier, so the brand was familiar. The online reservation was smooth and check-in at the property was efficient, although not effusive. Our room was on the first floor and overlooked an inner courtyard, which was disappointing but a part of the price the smoker pays I guess. The room was compact, which means it was a shade better than cramped but efficient. Surprisingly it did not have a tea-coffee service; this now ought to be a staple in hotels of this class and I was surprised at the lapse. We slept well, the bed was comfortable. The bathroom was clean, adequate and of an acceptable standard. The breakfast spread was superb, and more than made up for any shortcomings we might have felt. Overall, this was a comfortable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated NH Collection Nürnberg City is located in the very city center of Nuremberg, just a two-minute walk from the central station (an important hub for ICE and long-distance trains) and a five-minute walk from the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, NHHotels, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your NH Collection Nurnberg City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Nurnberg City Hotel Nuremberg
- Nh Nurnberg City Nuremberg