“mexican food and atmosphere as it has to be”
Review of Enchilada

Enchilada
Ranked #73 of 1,159 Restaurants in Nuremberg
Price range: US$8 - US$29
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Altstadt - St. Sebald
Description: At the Enchilada you will find great mexican Food, Steaks, Burger and the largest choice of Tequilas in Nuremberg. We offer a large variaty of cocktails and drinks since 1995.
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Always friendly, really nice service with speed and from English spoken guys. Great coffee, really nice tapas and also in a very good location. Jam packed as always, it performs always.. Visit this place.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

The food here was really tasty, generous portions and very nicely presented (I had the chicken burrito). I also had a virgin cocktail which was so good that I had two of them. Although I did feel that the drinks were on the pricey side, I thought the food was very well-priced.

It being lunchtime, only a few of the tables were occupied and so I had no problem getting a table. I was given a table for four in the window, with very comfy chairs, all to myself. There was no problem with me sitting there for as long as I liked really enjoying the food and making the most of the free wifi. Nice setting, very central location, good service – I recommend it!

Reviewed 3 April 2013

Having eaten here before and having enjoyed the food we decided to go again off spec. However the place was jam packed with no sign of things getting less busy.

We then booked a table for the following evening and we had no problems. The same as my last visit the food and service was of an excellent standard.

The place has a vibrant atmosphere with friendly, polite and helpful staff. I will return, if I return to Nuremburg!

Reviewed 30 January 2013

It cannot be called Mexican food, Mexican food had real taste, and at least one of the best food of the world, I ate Vegetarian quesadillas, that was like spinach without cheese inside a tortilla,
Service was really bad, we were a large group of 15 people and leave 4 people without food, because the waitress didn´t ask the order.
We started eating when the group just have finished.

4  Thank Covadonga A
Reviewed 16 November 2012

Their cocktails are really good. Try to go there during their happy hour and you'll get some bang for your bucks ;-) My favorite is the "Big Ben": it's fruity and helps you forget your sorrows faster than you would think ...

Their food is ok. I don't want to be a complainer: but if you come from the US, you will probably already have had better Mexican food.

All in all, a place where you can have fun!