“A Let Down with Expansive Price!”

Hansa Apart-Hotel Regensburg
Ranked #33 of 48 Hotels in Regensburg
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
“A Let Down with Expansive Price!”
Reviewed 2 January 2008

I have just stayed in Hansa Apart Hotel for 11 nights. I was here in Regensburg for business trip. Overall for the expansive price I paid even with corporate rate, I would say this hotel is an average hotel. Compared to Ibis hotel, I would say it is a let down for me.

The room was clean, and they also have a washing machine and dryer which can be used by guests with total of 6 Euro per washing and drying. Breakfast is decent, but the front desks reception should be given more training on how to be friendly and courteous to guests.

Of course not all front desk personnel have this issue, but I would appreciate if management reviewed or monitored how the front desks reception treat guests. I was terribly horrified on the day of my check out to find out from the front desk reception on duty that I was to pay an extra 100 euro for cleaning my room. The reason given was that I have put "Please Do Not Disturb" sign on my room door, thus the cleaner cannot get into my room to do the daily cleaning. Thank God I was smart enough to argue back and demanded the manager to talk to me. Indeed the manager showed up and checked my room herself. And later the manager profusely said her apology and said no extra charges to be incurred.

So, fellow travellers please be careful and smart when you are dealing with the front desk personnel if you plan to stay in this hotel. Privacy is least expected in this hotel. Sorry to say, but I will definitely will not come back to this hotel for my next trip!

• Stayed December 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank CUBouldeClass99

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed 8 September 2007

nice hotel, great bed and a nice and clean room, the restaurant was ok, il pescatore an italian restaurant

• Stayed September 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Travellers also viewed these Regensburg hotels
Ibis Regensburg City
#14 of 48 in Regensburg
Avia Hotel
Avia Hotel
#17 of 48 in Regensburg

Been to Hansa Apart-Hotel Regensburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hansa Apart-Hotel Regensburg

Property: Hansa Apart-Hotel Regensburg
Address: Friedenstr. 7, 93051, Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany
Region: Germany > Bavaria > Upper Palatinate > Regensburg
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites
Ranked #33 of 48 Hotels in Regensburg
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3 star — Hansa Apart-Hotel Regensburg 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hansa Apart-Hotel Regensburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.