“They mailed me the wrong clock”

Drubba Clock & Gifts
Ranked #1 of 12 Shopping in Regensburg
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“They mailed me the wrong clock”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

We were in Regensburg and ordered a clock to be mailed to us. It came early, but it isn't the one we ordered. I am so sad. It's just a clock, but it meant more to me and my husband.
He collects clocks and this was to be my clock. I was very particular and asked the girl to
make sure it was the one we pointed to on the wall. We will never have a vacation like that one on Viking Cruise and I will always see the clock we bought and didn't receive in my mind.
It had a boy and girl kissing on the lower right, a blue water wheel on the left. I have the receipt and will try to contact them, but I don't speak German and I doubt very much if my time will
be rewarded. If it is I will update here.

Visited October 2013
3 Thank Lynn98198

Ontario
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Ultimate German Souvenirs”
Reviewed 17 January 2013

We visited the store in Regensburg, and just loved the variety and quality of souvenirs and crafted items that were available - clearly, I didnt have room in my luggage for everything that iI admired. You can get cuckoo clocks, beer steins, Xmas ornaments, miniatures, glass, jewellery - all of it good quality and reasonably priced. Staff were very friendly and helped us locate specific items. Its across the street from the Old Stone Bridge, and the famous wurstkuch'l, where you can get a glass of wine or beer if you have any money left after leaving Drubba's!!

Visited September 2012
3 Thank cross2bear
Mumbai
85 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 340 helpful votes
“Unique endeavour to promote craftmanship”
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Drubba Cukko Clocks factory at Regensburg,in famous Black forest of Germany , is a wonderful business Centre for handcrafted time-pieces. It was established in 1956.
History of Cukko Watches:

The first Cukko Watch was made at Triberg region in Black Forest of Germany , in 18th century. Due to severe cold weather conditions, the local farmers could not work in their farms and during 4 to 5 winter months of the year there was not enough activity for them,which was
also an adverse monetary situation for them.A genius Idea of watch-making struck to few creative farmers and they started working on it on experimental basis,using good quality local timber, available in plenty in their Black-forest [ Schwarzwald in German language].The fantastic craftsmanship , deligence and intelligence resulted in a unique product " Cukko
Watch". It was very well accepted as an attractive souvenir and unique hand crafted time-piece all over.

This traditional heritage is still maintained and Carvings and Cabinets are made in tradional way by experts of handicrafts at Drubba Clock factory.In todays electronic era of quartz watches, Cukko Watches are still maintaining their identity as a reliable time-piece .

Drubba Watch factory definitely, is one of the landmarks of Black-forest.

Visited August 2011
2 Thank HemMumbai
British Columbia, Canada
152 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 194 helpful votes
“Specialty cuckoo clocks and quality gifts galore”
Reviewed 13 December 2011

Make us you stop in while a presentation of how cuckoo clocks are made and a fascinating brief history is presented. It will really add to your appreciation of these charming clocks. The store has quite a collection and they are all beautifully hand crafted. There are plenty of other really wonderful gift items including a huge selection of Austrian crystal.

Visited December 2011