“Cozy Cafe in a Great Location with Free Wifi!”
Review of Moccabar

Moccabar
Ranked #30 of 418 Restaurants in Regensburg
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Regensburg, Germany
“Cozy Cafe in a Great Location with Free Wifi!”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I am new to Regensburg, and this was my first stop for coffee in my new home. The location is wonderful and very close to the Stone Bridge. My internet is not connected yet, so I was desperate for a fast internet connection, and I found exactly what I was looking for at the Moccabar. I was warmly greeted by the service staff, and eventually I met the friendly owner as well. You can order a large (reasonably priced) breakfast with tea or coffee, and I believe lunch is also served. The owner is very proud of his cafe and he seems to know most of the locals who come in for their breakfast or coffee. He was so kind to me and assured me that I was more than welcome to bring my computer in and work there when I needed to. I will frequent this place for sure! Thank you for the warm welcome to Regensburg, Moccabar!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Lanamarie83

London
“Good coffee”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Good coffee, great outdoor tables to watch the tourist crowd walk by. Patrons a mix of locals and tourists.

• Visited June 2012