“Excellent food and location”
Review of Ritterstub'n

Ritterstub'n
Ranked #10 of 98 Restaurants in Fussen
Cuisines: German, European, Central European
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Worth, Texas
“Excellent food and location”
Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate here twice on our trip. The location was right by our hotel in the main walking & shopping district. The first night we both had the pork loin with spakle which was delicious, though the portions were quite large. My wife went back for the same, while I tried pork with bacon and egg and fried potato patties. Good, but the loin was better. The second time she asked for a smaller portion and was easily accommodated. She was also happy to get a large .75L bottle of still water each night which had been an issue in other restaurants. Good, attentive service each night. Definitely recommend.

• Visited July 2013

Calgary, Alberta
“Good meal but expected a bit more.”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

This restaurant is located in the central area of Fussen. Our family of 4 was looking for German style food and Wiener Schnitzel in particular. We had mixed salads followed by Wienerschnitzel with French fries. The restaurant had a nice atmosphere and we were served fairly promptly. The portions were reasonable and the food was good and typical but not outstanding.

We found that after we were served we did not get tended to by our waitress to see how everything was or to check if we wanted more. The restaurant was not overly busy but did become more so as we ate. The prices seemed comparable to other restaurants in the area but a bit higher than I had expected.

Visited June 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Great and gluten free”
Reviewed 17 June 2013 via mobile

I will be he first to say that German food is not my favorite and I try not ordering it when I can but I figured since it was gluten free I had to go there and I'm happy we did. The food was great! Good portions very tasty and great service with a lovely little outside area. If in Fussen definitely check it out

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank Jessica C
Statesville, North Carolina
“Authentic Bavarian fare”
Reviewed 7 November 2012

Family-run restaurant in the center of Fussen serving excellent Bavarian dishes. The tomato soup and pork tenderloin with noodles were great. Nice wine list of local vintages. Great service with reasonable prices. Menus available in English.

• Visited October 2012
Troy
“Good food and service”
Reviewed 14 October 2012

My husband and I ate here after a bad experience at Restaurant Aquila and thoroughly enjoyed it. Sorry it wasn't our first choice that night. The restaurant is frequented by locals and was pretty full for 9 o'clock on a weeknight. Food was plentiful and good, and served piping hot. The service was also very good. Our waitress was friendly and engaging! Enjoyed our meal immensely! Highly recommend.

Visited September 2012