“Cheap, Fast and Delicious”
Review of Wok-In

Wok-In
Ranked #48 of 113 Restaurants in Fussen
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Reviewed 24 January 2017

My boyfriend and I spent the night in Fussen and wanted a place to eat dinner that was cheap and not super touristy. We took a chance on Wok-Inn and were really glad we did. It's simple, no frills restaurant, and they didn't have air conditioning. However, the food was really cheap and it came out fast. The menu is mostly Chinese food but they also have Thai and Indian options as well. There are a lot of dishes that are vegetarian friendly.

We ordered the fried rice and chow mein, and the portions are large so we were able to take some to go. Chinese food in the middle of Bavaria seems a little sketchy but I would definitely recommend this place.

1  Thank Lindsey233

Reviewed 19 December 2016

i was in wok in in august and i had a great time! the dishes are great and big, delicious.
Try one dish per time, as dishes are very very big. i recommend it!

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Good price for value, after days of bread with cheese, it's really nice to find a place that serves hot vegetarian dish, and the food was good too.

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

The food took two minutes to come to my table. Must have been made days ago and it tasted like it! Horrible chewy meet and a bad tasting sauce.
The waiter was rude and spoke no English, which is fine of course, but he had no patience while I tried to decipher then german menu.
He was sneaky and CHARGED ME €2 FOR TAP WATER!!
DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL! Everything was bad and not even cheap! I would have preferred a frozen meal or two-minute noodles.
I wouldn't even let a bad friend go here.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Wanted a change of food while on holiday and had a craving for Chinese, usually places like this are a hit and miss. This was a hit. They do have an English menu and prices are very competitive portion size are plenty. Would visit again.