“Good food”

Ristorante Pizzeria Michelangelo
Ranked #7 of 97 Restaurants in Fussen
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lethbridge, Canada
“Good food”
Reviewed 8 June 2012

The owner of this establishment went out of his way to make sure we had a nice meal.

Visited May 2012

• Turkish first
Texas
“Nice little restaurant”
Reviewed 6 May 2012

Nice patio restaurant. We only shared a pizza but the food was good and service was quick and friendly.

Visited May 2012
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Nice Food slow service”
Reviewed 31 August 2011

Had a family meal in Michelangelo during our stay in Fussen. Food was Good, however the service from the one waitress slowed as the restaurant filled up. Needs more staff.

• Visited August 2011
Los Angeles, California
“Stay home and rent the DVD”
Reviewed 10 November 2010

It was easy to find this restaurant but it was very difficult to find parking anywhere in the same county. There was only one waiter for the 8 tables that were occupied, and he brought the wrong appetizer to my daughter and served my fish dish with the head (and teeth) attached having not deboned it. I requested that the chef remove the head and the bones, but the fish returned with saber-like bones and with the head decapitated but on the plate, daring me to take a bite. My throat advised me to resist the meal, and therefore I shared my wife's pasta dish which was acceptable. The waiter was unapologetic when I showed him the evidence.

2 Thank johnpaul17