Traveling with friend, excellent hotel. The owners were delightful. Breakfast was a full spread of everything you could want. The rooms were very clean and a cute twin bed accomodation. The bathroom ( in suite) was roomy and had all the necessities and the heated towel rack. Our view wasn't the greatest but you only sleep there. It had a balcony to sit on but we were there in March and a little cool. Close to everything in walking distance except the castles. You can get a voucher for your tickets to the castle at the hotel (a little discount) They also have a restaurant in the hotel but we choose to venture in town. Very quaint little town with much to see and shop. Information center in center of town. The alps and views are spectacular!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1001 Possibilities for you! Unique as the town Fussen is also our well-established hotel. Find individual, comfortable rooms and familiar charme. Enjoy traditional specialties of the Alps region in our recommended restaurant. Experience the beauty of the area in the middle of the Neuschwanstein countryside during your holiday. We look forward to your stay and to welcoming you here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de and HotelsClick so you can book your Altstadthotel Zum Hechten reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Altstadthotel Zum Hechten füssen
- Altstadthotel Zum Hechten Hotel füssen