Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
eDreams
Priceline
US$127
View deal
Free cancellation until 03/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$132
Agoda.com
1,927 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2019

Located near the center of town, and thus offering convenient access to nearby shopping, Hotel Sonne offers comfortable accommodations plus a 24/7 gym at a fair price. Not luxurious, and lacking for parking due to construction during our visit, those not in need of a gym can certainly find better deals throughout town, though Sonne's offering of rooms large enough for four adults is noteworthy.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2019

Before arrival, the hotel did respond to my emails quickly. Staff were friendly, and rooms were very clean. The website does say they are renovating to improve their parking and restaurants so neither would be available. However, they never said anything about rooms having obstructed views/views of construction equipment, so I'd recommend asking about the exact room they are giving you before you book. When I'd emailed the hotel, I told them we were celebrating my parents' 50th wedding anniversary. I purposely booked them the Hohes Schloss room for its balcony and mountain and castle views. My Prinzregent Motto room was to have city views. The rooms were supposed to be approximately the same size. My room was huge, but my parents' room was much smaller. Their view was of construction equipment and scaffolding that was up against part of their balcony. My view was of other rooms, construction equipment and a wire fence with plastic plants hanging from it. I told the person at the front desk how disappointed I was - especially with my parents' room. They said they'd see what they could do. They never said another word to me. Instead, their solution was to put a $10 bottle of prosecco and some fruit in my parents' room, and they never checked back with us. While I appreciate the gesture, it was a poor way to handle the matter. I only got an apology and "we would've moved them if we could have" after I had to take the additional step of emailing the manager when I returned home. Only then did he offer a free night for our next stay. I explained it was a once-in-a-lifetime trip and we unfortunately could not use it. He would not even provide a discount for 1 of the rooms. In my opinion, it was handled very poorly.

Room tip: Ask where your room will be located in relation to the construction or you might be looking at a fence and construction equipment.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 123kaf
Reviewed 30 May 2019

Very friendly staff. They even recognized my husband's birthday when we checked out with a small gift. Very nice. The breakfast was wonderful.

Our room was very comfortable and we had a view to the pedestrian street. Great location and an easy walk to the train station.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2019 via mobile

We visited this homey hotel in our travel through the Romantic Route in Bavaria. The hotel is run by his owner. A very friendly person. The rooms are ok, but nothing great. The Wife was not perfect in the rooms. The TV did work very well. The shower should be fantastic, but neither my wife or myself had the time to learn how to use it. I think you need a PhD in showers. The breakfast was ok, but was not as good as other we had in five hotels other hotels we stayed in our trip. Having said that the lady attending the breakfast area was very friendly and helpful. The location of the hotel is perfect. In summary we got what we expected.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AJB722
Reviewed 6 May 2019 via mobile

This hotel has great staff who are bilingual and willing to help. The staff made check in easy and provided a takeaway breakfast on the morning of a rather early check out. The hotel is very neat and central. It will be even better when the current renovations are completed

Trip type: Travelled on business