“Great food & service.”

Ranked #2 of 108 Restaurants in Fussen
Price range: US$6 - US$36
Cuisines: German
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: You can pay with card
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stayed in Fussen 4 days and ate at Madame Plusch's twice. The Bratwurst & Saurkraut were wonderful as was the spaetzle-dumplings with cheese. The wait staff were knowledgeable and helpful. If we ever visit Fussen again we will eat there.

2  Thank familyreunion2012

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We decided to eat here after reading TA reviews but frankly we were very disappointed.
We chose the specials described to us by a very friendly and helpful waitress but the salad was swimming in a tasteless dressing and supposedly had lardons in it but I could not find any
The main course was equally unmemorable. The wine was OK and we sat outside in the evening sun watching the world go past and wishing we ate next door

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Food very good lived up to all the previous TA comments. Not being fluent in German they were only too happy to explain all the dishes

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We were tired from visitng the castle nearby and ready for some good food. Becacuse it was a little late, there wasn't much open and we were thrilled with this place! We did the sampler plate, which I highly reccommend! I eat a variety of things and don't typically get a sampler, but this was quite good. A true cornocoupia of Bavarian meats. And the beer! Wow. Perhaps my favorite beer ever was served here. The waiter was truly great and quite helpful. His english was flawless and he suggested a number of things, including the beer. I just wish I could get it in the states.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Service was excellent, the ambiance and decor was great. Best sauerkraut I've ever had! Right in the heart of the old city center.