“Great food! Fair price”

Madame Pluesch
Ranked #4 of 114 Restaurants in Fussen
Cuisines: German
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Keine veganen Gerichte auf unserer Speisekarte, gegebenfalls kann mit vorhanden Lebensmitteln eine Absprache gefunden werden. Die Information vegane Gerichte auf der Speisekarte ist falsch. Dies kann leider nicht entfernt werden und wurde nicht von uns eingetragen. Um weiteren Missverständnissen vorzubeugen.
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Visited this restaurant after reading good reviews on trip advisor, my girlfriend and I where instantly greeted by a friendly waiter and waitress and we were both made to feel welcome straight away. I had the mixed grill that I did enjoy, but I would order something else if I ever return. My girlfriend had the daily special, veal with Mediterranean veg, the veal was cooked to perfection! Good quality food at a reasonable price for eating out

Date of visit: September 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,159)

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

We had great service, unfortunately seated inside rather than out but only myself to blame for not booking ahead. The food was very nice and full of flavour. The steak with cheese noodles and steak and sour cream potatoes were both excellent. Steak comes with a free swan too! See pics.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

The food here was very good but slow coming; my wife's red wine, which was recommended to go with her meal, arrived as she was finishing eating, so we sent it back without any problem.

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Very hearty meals that tasted wonderful and the service was very attentive and helpful. The apple streusel for dessert is a must.

1  Thank dcGOunited
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Madame Plüsch is a great place in Füssen to taste Bavarian cuisine. The Käsespätzle (Bavarian mac-and-cheese made with 2 local cheese and crispy onions on top) are a must-have for anyone that interested in tasting a typical dish. You should also order the dish that comes with different meat cuts on a pan (can't remember its name.) We also had some veal medallions with potatoes and veggies that were nicely cooked and tasted great. The service was great too. Our Hungarian waiter (I wish I could remember his name to write in my review) was very friendly and funny. Don't miss Madame Plüsch whenever you visit Füssen or any of the nearby towns ;)

Date of visit: July 2016