The hotel is right in the middle of Nordlingen, a beautiful little town which is a perfect tourist destination. The town has restricted access for cars, but you can drive right up to the hotel and park for an hour whilst you check in. The choice then is to park in the underground car park (chargeable) or drive to outside one of the city gates (about ten minutes walk from the hotel) and park for free. We parked outside the gates for three days and had no problem.
The town of Nordlingen is great for walking around, eating & relaxing at the many pavement cafes and the picture postcard streets. Being in this hotel means your are right in the centre of everything.
The hotel is very good, big modern rooms very nicely presented. The staff at reception are great, speaking both German and English (unusual in this area of Germany, as in the local cafe's and restaurants you will often struggle if you do not speak at least some basic German).
We would definitely stay with NH hotels again, the standards were very high and the prices sensible.
Any problems? Not really. The hotel does not have air conditioning (only a minor issue), and the free WiFi was a bit slow (but was free, so you cannot complain). Overall, a great hotel to stay in. Go for it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The four-star NH Klosterle Nordlingen hotel is located right in the heart of the quaint medieval city of Nordlingen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your NH Kloesterle Noerdlingen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Klosterle Nordlingen Hotel
- Nh Hotels nördlingen
- Nh Klosterle Nordlingen nördlingen