“As a fan of Mexican Food, I rate this place!!!”
Review of Diablos

Diablos
Ranked #19 of 53 Restaurants in Nordlingen
Cuisines: Mexican
Ramsau am Dachstein, Austria
“As a fan of Mexican Food, I rate this place!!!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

A group of us, all from the UK, had an overnight stop in Nördlingen and found this place just around the corner from our hotel.
Often I am disappointed to find the taste of such food in Germany and Austria has been adapted to suit the local palate. Not in this case. It was exactly as I prefer it. A Nachos starter followed by mixed fajitas was perfection. Just be warned, a Nachos starter is a main meal in itself but to good not to struggle through it. Unfortunately I couldn't do justice to the fajitas afterwards but they didn't go to waste.
It is in a nice location with ample seating outside. We did not go inside due to the warm evening.
If you are sat outside, look up to the roof above. There is a huge Storks Nest with a Nesting Pair in residence when we were there.

• Visited June 2014