Stayed at the Prinzhotel in March, 2014. They were undergoing renovations on all floors. We booked a 'Newly Renovated, Superior Double Room' which was clean and had a nice view of the courtyard, but the walls were scuffed and curtains were torn (newly renovated?)... The staff was very friendly. Felt that we overpaid and would not stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Prinzhotel Rothenburg is located very quietly within the old town and ideally provides stairs to access the historic townwall and Roedertower, which are directly next to us. It provides 50 very comfortable modern designed room categories standard, superior and bel etage, which have been renovated recently including big new bathrooms with daylight effect, over 60 TV channels with 32" LED flatscreens and WiFi. Fantastic private breakfast buffet for individual travellers. Wellness Packages enhance the romantic weekend break. You can book the best room rates and offers, with up to 15% rebate - but only on the OFFICIAL Prinzhotel Cbooking engine. The Hotel is accessible by car without hindrance. You drive directly with your car in the front of the hotel. On the terrace of our airconditioned restaurant Topinambur you enjoy, fresh regional dishes - and a daily happy hour in the Cocktailbar TopinamBAR. We serve the best Rothenburg coffee specialities with incredible foamy variations and thick tasty waffles - try us for a fantastic coffee experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Prinzhotel Rothenburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prinzhotel Rothenburg Hotel Rothenburg Ob Der Tauber
- Prinzhotel Rothenburg Ob Der Tauber