If your looking for a good choice hotel in Wurzburg which meets your criteria of clean, well run, nice rooms and close to the town centre, then the Mercure is the right choice. Pleasant welcome from both the reception personnel, who appeared to speak a number of languages. My room was huge with a beautiful view over the opposite bank of the river and the Cathedral. The room was clean, tidy and well laid out, with a large working table and comfortable executive chair, computer and power sockets and 360 swivel TV. I was delighted to find a really good mattress, which was comfortable. Nice bathroom with a over-head shower and a seperate handheld shower head. Good stocked bard with great service. The breakfast service was ample and enjoyable. Note the parking in the underground car park is only 2.05metres, so won't take any 4x4's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the foot of the Marienberg fortress (1.2 Miles/2 km), you will find the fully air-conditioned 3-star Hotel Mercure Wurzburg am Mainufer. The hotel is just 5 minutes' walk from the historic old town, is situated close to the Wurzburg Congress Centrum (approx. 547 Yards/0.5 Km) and has direct access to the River Main hiking trail. All 116 rooms were completely renovated in September 2012 and feature high-speed Internet and free WIFI. The hotel also has a bar and an indoor car park (subject to charge). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, ACCOR and Odigeo so you can book your Mercure Hotel Wuerzburg am Mainufer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Wuerzburg Am Mainufer
- Accor Wuerzburg Am Mainufer