Stayed one night on the way from Dresden to Stuttgart and we were pleasantly surprised by this hotel. The room we stayed in was very new, the washroom was huge and the room size was also quite large. The hotel staff were very friendly and even lent us umbrellas since it was raining outside.
The only downside of this hotel is that you must walk about ten minutes into the old city. But since the city is so lovely and charming we didn't really mind the walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the foot of the Marienberg fortress (1.2 Miles/2 km), you will find the fully air-conditioned 3-star Hotel Mercure Wurzburg am Mainufer. The hotel is just 5 minutes' walk from the historic old town, is situated close to the Wurzburg Congress Centrum (approx. 547 Yards/0.5 Km) and has direct access to the River Main hiking trail. All 116 rooms were completely renovated in September 2012 and feature high-speed Internet and free WIFI. The hotel also has a bar and an indoor car park (subject to charge). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Hotel Wuerzburg am Mainufer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Wuerzburg Am Mainufer
- Accor Wuerzburg Am Mainufer