“Best food and wonderful staff”
Review of Thai Inside

Thai Inside
Ranked #69 of 8,445 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Trinidad and Tobago
“Best food and wonderful staff”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

On October 31 we went there for lunch. The restaurant was very busy but we were promptly seated. The manager I believe ( very tall lady) gladly took our order and we insisted that it be very spicy. We are from Trinidad and Tobago and can tolerate very spicy food. When order came it was exactly to our request.
I appreciated the personal touch of the staff always bearing authentic smiles.
The experience was so good that we returned for dinner. This time I was amazed that they remembered is from earlier that day. Urai, one of the servers was super friendly with very beautiful personality. The manager( lady with short hair) also took special care of us.
The food was garnished with excellence and taste was equally superb.
I recommend this restaurant very highly

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Absolutely delicious, great for veggies and non veggies alike”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Mmmmmmm just thinking about our meal at Thai Inside is making me hungry.

I love thai food and this was exceptional. We rolled in at about 6.15pm and were lucky enough to get a table straight away.

They have menus in English (thankfully). We ordered spring rolls to start, then when I was going to order something for main (from the excellent vegetarian selection) but the waitress said I might find it a bit dry, and would I prefer something with sauce. I went with her suggestion and it was really lovely, served with lots of rice. My partner had the duck and said it was fantastic.

If we're ever back in Berlin we would go back.

London, United Kingdom
“Good food, annoying service.”
Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

First impression when I walked into the restaurant was the atmosphere and smiling staffs in the nice uniforms. We were asked to wait for around 10 minutes because the free tables were already reserved. We were willing to wait because I read the good comments about the restaurant and really wanted to have dinner there. The foods were really good, with those nice decorations. We ordered some starters to share and our main courses. The service was actually really good from those ones in dresses. But it was a little annoying and a bit odd that there was a woman (possibly a manager) who looked a bit old in short hair with no skirt like the others always coming to us and pour us water and red wine...too often! I mean, it'd be nice to have someone as your service, but we noticed that in 10 minutes interval, she came to us like 3 times..She poured and poured and kept pouring until the bottle of water was empty. We just wanted to sit back and relax and talk to each other after we had had waited for the table. We felt like she wanted to rush us or sell us another bottle of water or wine.

This point made everything look bad. We did leave some tips to the staffs, but I deeply hoped that this woman wouldn't be part of getting any from the total amount at the end of the day. We'll still go back to this restaurant but wouldn't wish to get served that way anymore.

Naples, Italy
“Best Thai ever!”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

This isn't just amazing Thai, it's amazing traditional Thai with the option for something a bit innovative. The daily specials were amazing, gourmet dishes. Wonderful service, and very reasonably priced. Totally fabulous experience all around!

Oslo, Norway
“Wonderful little thai restaurant”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Went there with my mother and two aunts, and although we had to wait to get a table, it was worthwhile. The food and service was very good and beautifully presented!
Had a wonderful meal and everyone was happy.

• Visited April 2013