“Great food and staff.”

Giraffe Restaurant-Kneipe-Cafe
Ranked #1,323 of 8,660 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: German
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed 23 February 2014

My other half and I ate here on our first night staying in Berlin. The food was delicious and the staff very friendly. The service was fast too. Would definitely recommend.

There are newer reviews for Giraffe Restaurant-Kneipe-Cafe

Reviewed 27 October 2013

We were staying in the nearby Novotel and this was recommended by the concierge. We were not disappointed. It is a homely family run place which loves kids and dogs! We took our children aged 9 and 12 and the kids menu was healthy and had small versions of favourites like schnitzel. Good autumn menu making the most of seasonal food like pumpkin, duck and mushrooms. Nice wine list with German wines and all very reasonable. The four of us ate well with drinks and dessert for 60 euro. Waitresses was very helpful and made good recommendations and spoke great English.the brunch menu looked good with about 10 different types of breakfast so we will be back.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I had my first meal in Berlin at Giraffe and went back twice during my stay there. The food was very nice, fresh and delicious. The staff was always smiling and trying to help. Definitely will go back again when I go to Berlin next time.

Reviewed 22 April 2013 via mobile

Had a nice dish of pork while my wife ate an Indian cuisine, nice quite location only 2 minutes from the s train

Reviewed 5 April 2013

We were staying at the Novotel Tiergarten and needed a family friendly restaurant. The hotel recommended this place and what a nice surprise it was! The food was great and the portion generous. The staff was very friendly and the menu quite extensive. It would be a good idea to book if you are a large group. Kids welcome - play corner...