“Late dinner”

Neighbourhood: Kreuzberg
Stockholm, Sweden
“Late dinner”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

One of my earlier Berlin favorites dissappointed us with bad service and terrible food. The gravy was so thin and tasteless I couldn't finish my meal.

Not sure if it's change of management. But don't go here. It was great two years back but not any longer.

2 Thank Jonas647

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Utrecht, The Netherlands
“Favorite Indian place”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff and a great meal for a very good price. Extra rice or salad is free. You can sit as long as you like and you don't have to feel rushed. When I was in Berlin for a while I would go there almost every week. Tried other Indian places but this one was by far the most welcoming one.

Sydney, Australia
“Very satisfied”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Delicious curry, perfect rice, friendly service and lots of extras. The portion sizes are also very generous. Great value and good spot for people watching. If I had more time in Berlin I would go back.

• Visited May 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Very happy!”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I was very skeptical to try it, given we had some terrible Indian down the road in Falckensteinstrasse earlier in the week, but I'm so glad we did! The staff were great; they were really friendly, and even gave us free tequila shots! Each curry comes with rice, papadums and sauces - servings were very large . Two main meals and two cocktails came to 12 euros each. The aloo gobi is delish!

• Visited April 2014
Krakow, Poland
“Delicious Berlin Indian food”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

When I was in Berlin my host showed me few good restaurant with Indian cousine, but this one was the best. Cool area with really good service and excellent food creates a great combination :)

• Visited March 2014