“Berlin Secrets revealed”

Berlin Experiences
Ranked #96 of 416 Tours in Berlin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Private guided tours of the German capital. Unique experiences for modern explorers. Private tours focused on specific historical chapters in Berlin’s past. In-depth sightseeing for visitors looking for a relaxed but detailed introduction to the city.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

We had a really nice private tour in Berlin with Matt our tour guide. It was really impressive how well he knew the city and how passionate he was about its history. I was deeply captivated by the secrets side of his stories. Who doesn't like to listen to stories? I am really thankful for his advises on restaurants and bars. We both had a great time in Berlin. We will come back soon!

1  Thank MayvZ
"highlights"
"sites"
"germany"

Reviewed 21 December 2016

My friends and I had an incredible day touring the city of Berlin with our tour guide Matt. An English ex-pat who has called Berlin home for over a decade he knew the city inside and out. What we really appreciated was that he didn't regurgitate a script but that he tailored it by putting an emphasis on our fascination of Cold War Berlin. He gave us a lot of tips about what we could do for the rest of our time as well as great restaurant recommendations. I miss Berlin already!

1  Thank Alejandra K
Reviewed 1 October 2016

Matt was absolutely amazing! His knowledge of the city and it's history is incomparable.
You can see how passionate he is and it is contagious.
Book in advance because you real don't want to miss out on the opportunity!

1  Thank MarinaM1319
Reviewed 25 September 2016

On a short trip to Berlin, I was lucky to tour with Matt. Usually when I travel, I do a ton of research in advance and plan my own tour but I didn't have time before this trip. It could not have worked out better. Matt is extremely knowledgable and passionate about Berlin and its history. One of the many things Matt explained on the tour is why the trees in Berlin are numbered. I'm confident that, had I asked, Matt would have taken me to each tree and taught me about its individual history. Matt also was very helpful in planning in a day trip to Leipzig and quick with solid food recommendations. When I got home, I read more about Berlin's history and the built environment and all of Matt's facts checked out. I only wish every day was a walking tour. You will not be disappointed with Berlin Experiences.

2  Thank Allison B
See more reviews
Reviewed 21 September 2016

My tour was with Matt, who I think is actually the founder of the company - I was so impressed by the depth of knowledge he had about the political history of the country, and of Berlin itself... historical knowledge, but also recent history, bits of weird trivia, which museums to go to, day trips out of the city, where to eat, cool areas to visit, etc...literally a wealth of knowledge. I was lucky to get to chat to him a bit on the tour, it was such a brilliant orientation / insight into the city - and it's such a an amazing city - I would recommend it to anyone.

3  Thank alisonMtravels