“Nice and Comfortable”

Ranked #360 of 634 Hotels in Berlin
Mumbai
“Nice and Comfortable”
Reviewed 8 November 2012

The best hotel you can get.
The breakfast is very nice and the staff is helpful too.
I will recommend to stay here no problems.
The staff does a wonderful job.
Bar is nice and lively on weekends.
Tram and Bus station just as you step out of the hotel.
Supermarket 50meters away.
Will stay there if I go next time.
Good place.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are very good.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Airporthotel-Berlin, Manager at Airporthotel Berlin-Adlershof, responded to this review, 10 November 2012
Thanks for your comment. We are glad to welcome you again

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
Warsaw, Poland
Reviewed 7 November 2011

Hotel itself is not bad, room is comfortable, the breakfast are OK, but it was the first time that my items were stolen from my room. I arrived in the evening, checked in and went to my room. Next day I was having a meeting and I left my bathing items, cosmetics, etc. on the table, together with my book. After the whole day I came back to the hotel and my stuff was missing. I've contacted the reception desk, but the lady was only surprised, no action at all. I suggested to call housekeeping to ask them about this, I suspected they found my stuff and brought it to the reception desk, but they did not. So, the only thing I could do is to write them a letter asking if they find the items to sent them to my address, but that was a few weeks ago and no response so far. It is good I didn't leave my laptop there.

I am aware, that it might be an isolated case, but it happened to me and please be aware with this hotel. I hope they are checking now if the inhabitant stays in the room for another night or not, in my case probably they didn't and clean the room to be ready for a new guest, however, it shouldn't happen that my stuff is missing. Other hotels gathering left items and contact recent guests to ask what to do with the items, either trash them or send them somewhere.

I do travel a lot and stay in various hotels, but this was the first time something like that happened to me.

Room Tip: Just be aware to keep all your stuff with you. Some of your items might be gone after you come back...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
4 Thank przemek w
Airporthotel-Berlin, Manager at Airporthotel Berlin-Adlershof, responded to this review, 9 November 2011
I apologize for this inconvenience. We have sent you your bath products. I would be glad if you accept my invitation on your next visit to Berlin.
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed 26 June 2011

Good price. Good hotel. Taxis costs around EUR 15 from airport. Train station is 3min walking and takes around 20min to Berlin center. 10 min to airport.
And as a bonus there is a supermarket, Subway store, drugstore, bakery and food crossing the street. I'm from Brazil and had visited some cities at Europe. For sure this was the bes experience I had during this trip.
Its is an excellent option to the ones who wnat to visit this wonderful city.

Room Tip: Visit the supermarket... excelent prices!
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank jness11
helsinki, Finland
Reviewed 2 December 2006

I cannot argue at all with the previous writers. AM campus is a nice hotel offering comfortable rooms at a great price. High ceilings make the rooms bigger than they really are simply decorated but very nice. The breakfast is nice enough fruits and yogurts and a hot meal as well. The location is a bit far from the center but the train station is a short walk away. The schönefeld airport is nearby too. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. Also, helpful staff giving any info yiu need about about Berlin

• Liked — friendly staff
  • Disliked — distance to main sights
  • Tips/Secrets — use the trains at the nearby station
  • Stayed November 2006, travelled solo
5 Thank finnmann
Malaysia
Reviewed 5 November 2006

Stay in this hotel from 27 - 31Oct.06.
Overall satisfactory. Near to the U-Bahn station at Adlershof (about 200m walk ). Easy to get to other parts of the city by public transport.
Shopping easy too. Next to this hotel is a shopping centre where we got our provisions at a very reasonable price.

Menu for breakfast = always the same during our stay.
House keeping = average.
Reception = good.

Stayed October 2006
13 Thank bhchua
Norfolk, UK
Reviewed 22 September 2006

Having booked a 4* hotel in the central Tiergarten area of Berlin we were disappointed to receive an email a couple of days before departing saying that it was not available and that we could stay at the 3* "Am Camps" instead. We expected to be disappointed but in fact it could not have worked out better. It is a training hotel for the catering college students but we had excellent service throughout from the English speaking students and staff and the hotel itself is spotlessly clean and sparkling. We were allocated a disabled room (not by need, but about 10% of their rooms are disabled friendly) and it was huge with excellent facilities. The breakfast buffet was delicious too.

The location is very handy for Shonefeld airport. We took the S-bahn to Aldershof and it was only a few minutes walk from there - in fact you can see the hotel's lit up name as soon as you turn left out of the station (behind the huge red "Kaufhof" shopping centre lights) . However, the bus no. 62 would have been even better as we got on right outside the hotel to go back to the airport. During our stay we bought daily bus/train tickets and used the S-bahn to get into the centre of Berlin (about 30 minutes) and buses around the city. Overall the location was OK for us but some people might want somewhere more central or lively. We arrived about 10pm, the restaurant was closed and the receptionist said the only bar possibly open was at the Ibis across the road, otherwise the area was deserted. The next morning the shopping centre and various cafes were open and it was much more lively. We just made sure to eat before we left the city centre.

• Liked — Excellent accomodation handy for Shonefeld airport
  • Disliked — Lack of a bar or cafe in or near the hotel
  • Tips/Secrets — Don't expect to get anything to eat in the area after 9pm
  • Stayed August 2006, travelled as a couple
17 Thank plamingos
Broseley, England
Reviewed 15 September 2006

I stayed in this hotel in Aug 2006. I found the hotel very convenient for visiting the city. Near to the U-Bahn station at Adlershof. It was also very easy to get into the city on the public transport system. Easy to get to the airport ot Schonefeld too (only 3 stops away).

It is a brand new hotel that opened on 22.07.06. All the room facilities worked, and it was very clean, quiet and comfortable.

Breakfast was excellent. Great for people who want healthier options but you can also have a fry up, if you wish!

All in all I think this is a great hotel and will stay there again on my future visits to Berlin.

• Liked — Room
  • Stayed August 2006, travelled solo