“delicious”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Had dinner there after a long day of sight seeing. The service was attentive and the food was brilliant. Only thing is you get very cosy with your neighbours - the sofa seats are quite cramp... and when it get super busy the waiters have to look after quite a big section and the service started to get delay...

Write a ReviewReviews (1,313)

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We were there during the "Stop Homophobie" water parade, which added the memorable experience. I didn't enjoy the codfish special but appetizers and drinks, recommended by our knowledgeable and personable waiter, were fantastic.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I love the Grill - it is one of my favorite restaurants in Berlin. Yes, there are lots of tourists and people considering themselves to be very important but who cares. The audience is always interesting and they serve the best filet steak in town. I can definitely recommend it. It is good value for money.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I have previously visited Grill Royal for a company dinner, and liked it so much, I had to bring my girlfriend the next time we were in Berlin.

To no surprise, the food was still excellent, and worth the premium prices - one of the absolut best steakhouses I have ever visited.

Sadly the service didn't meet our expectations, as the waiter forgot the wine we ordered for the starters. 10 minutes after we had our starters served, we asked the nearest waiter for the wine. He said he would look into it, but nothing happend. So after 10 minutes, we asked a new waiter: Same answer. 10 minutes later - still with no wine, but starters that was served 20 minutes before, we asked for the third time. So, 30 minutes after our starters was served, we got our wine. No appologies, just wine. Not really what you expect, in a place that should have a higher standard.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

This is one of the kind restaurant to be seen and see. The main fisher are streak/beef. And all we ordered were delicious, but the price is very high comparing to the main restaurants in Berlin.

1  Thank RenatoCarneiro