“Excellent food ”

Price range: US$6 - US$23
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Really tasty food. My beef was delicious and friend’s chicken was also very tasty. Service was friendly and they spoke English. I can recommend this place.

1  Thank Timo1976_Fin

Reviewed 22 June 2018

When my partner and I arrived from France we were tired, impatient and very hungry. Not a good combination. We walked around looking for something to eat and came across this Vietnamese Rest. We were so tired we thought lets just try it out and see how we go. Well I must say we were very very happy we did as this is one of the best little gems we have found on our trip around Europe. We started off with the entree which was spring rolls and rice paper rolls. Delicious. Then my partner had the beef and noodles dish and I the chicken red curry and rice dish. Again absolutely delish. The service was quick ane the waiter very patient as our German is not good. When we got our bill at the end we were even more surprised as it was well short of what we expected to pay. So in summing up if you love Vietnamese food and are in Berlin then this Rest is a must do for dinner. You will not be disappointed. James from Aust.

1  Thank jmcole888
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Food was so delicious! Highly recommend and the atmosphere was lovely and beautifully decorated with bamboo ceilings and nicely lit lights. Menu was not too big which means each dish is done with great care which showed in the flavour.

1  Thank LittleStar1989
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

It was surprisingly not very packed when I arrived at around 7.30pm for dinner. Instead of the usual pho, I opted for curry prawns with rice, which was aromatic and rich in coconut. However, I felt the portion was a bit small by European standard. The cold espresso with condensed milk was a good accompaniment with the food.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is an absolute gem ! The food is absolutely delicious we had crispy duck and red curry sauce all cooked spot on so nice that we have gone back three more times ! We also had other dishes and all so so nice ! Lovely fresh veg perfect chicken and rice
Nipping clean and not expensive on average we spend about 20euro per head and that included wine
Staff really nice attentive and efficient

1  Thank Stuart P