2 people are viewing this hotel
US$103
Free cancellation until 09/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Official Hotel Site
Expedia.comUS$103
Hotels.comUS$103
eDreamsUS$103
1,738 results
All reviews small kitchenette excellent location kettle stylish cafes
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 May 2017

I found the John F very suitable for tourists who are out most of the day and an excellent value for the price. The buffet breakfast is nicely presented and features the customary meats, cheeses, cereals, pastries, etc but does not offer omelets or waffles. Dinners were well prepared and better than usually found in similar hotels. Rooms were remarkably quiet. No outside or hallway noise penetrated.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

At first sight John F is little far from city. That´s not true. Walk a while and you are in Alexanderplatz - and Bus Stop is very very near. Location is great! Hotel is quite cheap and breakfast wonderful. Take it! Staff is polite and helpful... Absolutely perfect hotel.

Room tip: No tip, our room is OK
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
sebastian-oemer, Leiter Front Office at ARCOTEL John F Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate your stay with us. We strive for 100% guest satisfaction and your feedback is extremely important to us. I am very sorry that we could not fully meet your expectations. I apologize and assure you that I will personally track the matter with my responsible team. I hope that you will nevertheless give us the opportunity to welcome you once again and to convince you of our service.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Really nice hotel with excellent quality and big rooms with excellent furniture.

Service and meetings rooms with nice location and friendly.

Breakfast with great quality but not In the restaurant with low quality in food and really slow service.

Is fantastic hotel with a not relevant restaurant level.

7,8 over 10

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 26 April 2017

We stayed 2 nights at this hotel and the location is perfect. 4 minutes walk to the nearest underground station made the city accessible, essential for our short stay. The staff were polite and attentive. The beds were so comfortable and the room was spacious. The only downside to this hotel would be the mini bar snacks. There were two outside the mini bar which had no price on them so we thought they were complementary. Not that I minded paying but it would have been better if they were placed with all the other items and with a price. Other than that it was a lovely hotel and good value for money, great location and kind staff.

Room tip: Floor 6 was so quiet, we heard nothing from anyone else.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Great location, close to most of the popular tourist spots, walking distance to the Berlin Dom, the Museum Island and various other attractions . The staff was friendly and very helpful. On enquiring on various transport options to Potsdam, Airport etc. they were very helpful in looking up the times with various connections and also providing me with a printout on these. The room was surprisingly spacious and equipped with a small kitchenette. I would most certainly recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family