.i was staying in this hotel twice and i am going to book it now once more
my first staying was during two weeks, that's why i got a surprising benifit: a very big room with a ..corner with a big sofa and special coffe table. it was very nice and comfrtable
everything was just new and perfect
my second time i used also a breakfast which was rather good with a great collection of tea,the location is fantastic, everything is clean and modern.we walked to almost all attractions by foot.the price was more then reasonable.unfortunately this year the price seems to be raised/but still i recomended this hotel to my friends and some of them already used my recomendations..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nowhere is the idea of "centre" more versatile than in Berlin. Around the Select Hotel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt, history and future create an international everyday lifestyle. A place where magnificent historic buildings and boulevards, religious and national landmarks, monumental palaces, culture and major visionary architectural projects meet. All functionally designed 134 guestrooms in different categories are equiped with Flatscreec-TVs, air condition and complimentary WiFi. The hotel offers a various breakfast buffet in the stylish breakfast restaurant which offers a great view to the pulsating Leipziger Strasse through its panorama windows. Attractions as Checkpoint Charlie, the elegant shopping street Friedrichstrasse or Boulevard Unter den Linden are nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Select Hotel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Winters Gendarmenmarkt Hotel Berlin
- Berlin Winters Gendarmenmarkt Hotel