“Excellent breakfast by the river”
Review of HEat

HEat
Ranked #946 of 8,524 Restaurants in Berlin
Price range: US$13 - US$31
Good for: View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Description: Restaurant HEat - where the fire meets the taste The restaurant is characterized by their entirely contemporary, clear design. "HEat" cooks up modern creations from Asia and Europe in its show kitchen. The name of the restaurant sets the tone: The four ovens, ranging from Indian Tandoor clay ovens to the French rotisserie grill, allow you a view into their hot interior. The "Atrium Lobby Lounge & Bar" beneath the spectacular AquaDom, completes the superior range of gastronomy offered by the Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin
near Geneva
“Excellent breakfast by the river”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

The breakfast consists of a self service buffet and an omelet station. Enough choice to satisfy anyone. A selection of newspapers as you come in, the staff will bring you coffee or tea. There are tables outside, by the river and if the weather allows, this is simply great.

Visited June 2014

• Turkish first
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband and I loved our meal at HEat.
I had the mediteranean veggie salad to start and it was delicious! I followed that with the schnitzel. It was HUGE and very well season. The best I ever had. The potatoes that came with the schnitzel were also very good and I loved the dressing they used on the salad.
My husband started with the German Potato Soup - He has been begging me since we returned to learn how to make itm he enjoyed it so much! He enjoyed a curry wurst for his entree and said it was the best wurst of our whole trip.
We would have definitly ordered dessert if there was room but the portions were very generous we could not fit any more yummy food!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Angel1416
Redding, California
“Attempting International and Lost in Translation”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

This is the signature restaurant of the Radisson Blu hotel which houses this restaurant on its' main level. The breakfast buffet is exceptional, but the main offerings for lunch and dinner leave something to be desired for the price. They offer appetizers such as nachos, American style hamburgers, tandoori chicken but everything is just a bit off. The hamburger meat is wrong, the cheese in the nacho is wrong and the spicing of the chicken was just plane strange.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank gnarfle23
Richmond, Virginia
“Great view to go along with a great burger.”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

A group I was with decided to give this place a try after spending the morning at the Pergamon on Museum Island. We managed to get a table under a tree right on the edge of the balcony overlooking the Spree.

I decided to try a burger as I didn't want a huge lunch. I was in for a surprise though, as the burger was huge and the there were lots of fries to go with it. Throw in the beer that I had, and I was stuffed after it was all said and done. They knew how to make a great burger too.

Everyone in the group enjoyed their meal, the awesome view, and the great weather didn't hurt either.

Don't hesitate trying the place out if you're nearby.

• Visited May 2014
Chelmsford, Massachusetts
“Fantastic view!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We were staying at the Radisson Blu so we decided to eat riverside. We had a wonderful meal-Wiener Schnitzel- in a beautiful setting. Try the Berliner Kindl Weisse- raspberry beer. Yummy. It is pricey but worth it for the view.

• Visited April 2014