“Only thing missing was the beach!”
Review of Labyrinth - CLOSED

Labyrinth
Neighbourhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Neighbourhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Yummy delicious food! Lovely ouzo to start the night. The lamb shank melted off the bone. The lamb kebab with Tzatzkiki superb. Dessert (apparently his grandmother's recipe) was exceptional. Great friendly service - we even discussed Macedonian-Greek politics (with my Macedonian husband) without causing a riot and getting the Police involved. Loved it. Only thing missing was the Mediterranean and the breeze.
This restaurant is CASH ONLY.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I reluctantly sat down with some friends, as Greek restaurants are a hit and miss outside Greece. We ordered a few mezedes, which were ok, a grill plate and a mpiftekia which were ok and at the chefs recommendation the lamb in the oven, made especially for the day. Which might have been true, but not the day we got it served, maybe a few days earlier. The meat was super dry and tasteless, a disgrace really to serve that kind of food, and even recommend it to try and sell it out. Had we not ordered the lamb the experience would have been average. The service was very late, but I guess siting around with friends you do not mind. I would not risk going again or recommend it to anyone. Oh and I am Greek.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

We went there after reading the menu at the door and it was worth it:

Starter: Tarama
Main Cours: Grill Plater and Halumi Salat with chicken (both very excellent)

The main dishes are very big, so if you are not very hungry you can also eat 2 starter.

The wine was also delicious and they gave us a free ouzo upon ordering the bill!

1  Thank adrima
Reviewed 2 June 2013

We recently dined at the Labyrinth with some friends, and even though the I can't say that the food wasn't good, I defenitely found it less good than other Greek Restaurants in the surroundings. The Mixed Grilled Plate was very big, but nothing in there made me want to go back. I expected something more to be honest. The location is really nice in Odeberger Strasse.

Reviewed 7 July 2012

One of my favorite restaurants of all time. I go here every single time I travel in Berlin. Absolutely love the Gyros portion. A big plate of delicious meat with some tzatziki, potatoes ja pita bread. Also the mixed grill plate and souvlaki are very good. Adonis for dessert is also good if you can still fit it in.

Service is not best, it tends to wear off when the night slows down. Personel starts to sit at the tables, smoke cigarettes and ignore the customers. But I actually don't mind, the food is so good. I just have to wave harder to get more wine.

1  Thank PyynikinParoni