US$117
US$100
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$98
US$89
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$146
US$125
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$101
US$84
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

i31 Hotel(Berlin)
US$128
US$115
Hotel Website
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$136
US$109
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Melia Berlin(Berlin)
US$229
US$130
Priceline
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

Hotel Berlin, Berlin(Berlin)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$87
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

All reviewscafe kroneprenzlauer bergoderberger strasselovely streetapartment was cleanhelpful ownersgreat locationcafes and restaurantsfully equipped kitchenno elevatorflights of stairsberlin wall memorialfelt like homewe loved our staynice balconywashing machineeasy reach
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Comfortable, quiet and clean apartment in wonderful area of Berlin. Great cafes and restaurants in the area, easy to get to the tourist haunts in the centre. Highly recommend the Sunday flea market in the park across the road. Plus an easy walk down to the Berlin Wall memorial. Simon and Ellie were helpful and the cafe downstairs is lovely.
Will definitely stay there next time I'm in Berlin.

1  Thank mav1e
Reviewed 1 September 2014

I stayed in Apartment Jade. The apartment was really nice and very comfortable. The location was ideal, only 5 minutes by tram from Alexanderplatz The staff were really helpful too, even helping sort out a change of booking for me when I had to change my flight home. The next time I am in Berlin I will definitely be staying with them again.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

This was the second time that I rent an apartment from Brilliant. Nice neighborhood, well decorated, silent. I was very well attended by Ellis and Simon. If I go back to Berlin, I'm sure I will stay in one of their apartments.

Room Tip: I rented the Gold Apartment, on ground floor, but not close to the street. Very quiet, with a private garden.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Normally, I do loads of research into prices, areas, etc, but I came across Brilliant Apartments very early on in the process and didn't really see any point in looking any further - and I was right. We stayed in Achat, a family of four, 2 bedrooms, and it was simply perfect. As others have said, be warned that there is no elevator and the apartment is on the 4th floor! This area of Berlin is wonderful - so much so that our walking tour took us there for our coffee break "because it's such a nice area"! It is really cosmopolitan and laid back with loads of restaurants nearby. The weather was good for some of our stay, which meant that the streets were noisy in the evenings (all the restaurants had tables outside) but if you wake in the middle of the night it is absolutely silent - and the night it rained it was equally so! I can't recommend this place highly enough. Great people, a great area, and really the best solution when you travel with a family.

Room Tip: Two of the apartments have two bedrooms, and the beds can be set up (double or single) whatever way you want.
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I stayed with my daughter - 10 years - for 3 nights at Jade. Its a perfect apartment for two people. Nice balcony, very clean, great neighborhood. 7-8 restaurants good restaurants within 200 meters. You pick up key about one kilometer away, but that was not a problem for us. Price is a lot cheaper directly to Brilliant Apartments than through AirBnB.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family