Brilliant Apartments
US$209
US$100
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$147
US$125
  • Pool
US$251
US$108
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$94
US$119
US$156
US$149
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$112
US$77
US$86
US$70
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

i31 Hotel(Berlin)
US$120
US$115
  • Room Service
All reviewscafe kroneprenzlauer bergoderberger strasselovely streetapartment was cleanhelpful ownersgreat locationfully equipped kitchencafes and restaurantsno elevatorflights of stairsberlin wall memorialfelt like homenice balconywashing machinequiet at nighteasy reach
Reviewed 7 October 2014 via mobile

We staid here for a week and it was excellent! The apartment was beautiful and close to everything!
The Coffee house near the apartment is cute and it's nice to seat there, the street is cool there is good restaurants and beautiful shops. I would definitely recommend this place and come back :)

Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2014

The apartment was comfortable, clean, quiet, and light with good local bars and restaurants within a 10 minute walk. As my friend describes, Prenzlauer Berg is the 'fancy' part of town and so if you're looking for a place to stay which is nice a quant this is the district for you.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Comfortable, quiet and clean apartment in wonderful area of Berlin. Great cafes and restaurants in the area, easy to get to the tourist haunts in the centre. Highly recommend the Sunday flea market in the park across the road. Plus an easy walk down to the Berlin Wall memorial. Simon and Ellie were helpful and the cafe downstairs is lovely.
Will definitely stay there next time I'm in Berlin.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank mav1e
Reviewed 1 September 2014

I stayed in Apartment Jade. The apartment was really nice and very comfortable. The location was ideal, only 5 minutes by tram from Alexanderplatz The staff were really helpful too, even helping sort out a change of booking for me when I had to change my flight home. The next time I am in Berlin I will definitely be staying with them again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This was the second time that I rent an apartment from Brilliant. Nice neighborhood, well decorated, silent. I was very well attended by Ellis and Simon. If I go back to Berlin, I'm sure I will stay in one of their apartments.

Room Tip: I rented the Gold Apartment, on ground floor, but not close to the street. Very quiet, with a private garden.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple