Good location in Berlin and nice interior design, but service is poor and missing even the basics:
- no bath amenities! (just body soap)
- floor in the rooms is worn down and dirty, and hotel does not provide slippers. i.e. you are forced to walk around in your street shoes after taking a shower
- staff is friendly but does not make an effort to help you.
* asked for hair shampoo - sorry we cannot help you
* can you tell me a shop where I can buy hair shampoo? - sorry shops are closed already, cannot help you
* asked for slippers - sorry we don't have that
- although we booked the more expensive apartment room, we got a normal room. Only after asking we were changed into the apartment we actually booked.
- beds are uncomfortable. low quality furniture, although still new already worn down.
The downsides may have been excusable, but since the staff didn't even show some understanding of the problems, it left us with a bad aftertaste.More