All reviews large fridge bed folds cleaning policy nice studio washing up liquid fully equipped kitchen studio apartment extra pillows long stay shopping street minute walk restaurants and shops public transportation stayed here for nights s bahn quiet area short break
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Great hotel. Studio apartment was ample for two people. Spotlessly clean, loads of storage, well appointed kitchen. Very handy for Kurfurstendamm, and not too far from station. Staff were very friendly.

1  Thank 1961heather
Reviewed 23 November 2017

The apartment was really nice and comfortable. It had all the needs and it was perfect in terms of space.
The location is very good. There is everything really close (bars, cafes, restaurants, train station, metro station, shops, bus stops).

1  Thank Mariarita M
Reviewed 17 November 2017

We found the Adagio suited us perfectly. It was in walking distance of a U Bahn which took us everywhere we wanted to go. Buses were readily available as well. We were one block away from Kurfurstendamm - one of the main shopping strips in Berlin. We found the one bedroom apartment to be more than ample for 2 people. It was clean and comfortable. It was only serviced once a week but a change of towels etc is available for 3 Euro . The staff were very helpful and friendly. Lots of restaurants in the vicinity and even though we were in an area where there were lots of hotels we didn't find them too expensive. Lots of good local restaurants as well. Lots of good coffee shops around the area, too. We'd definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Top floors though you only have a view of rooftops.
1  Thank JCK0956
AdagioBerlinKudamm, Leiter Front Office at Adagio Berlin Kurfurstendamm, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear JCK0956,

Thank you for your kind words.
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Your kind words will help to improve our service even further.

We are looking forward to meeting you soon again

Yours sincerely

David Berr
Assistant to General Manager

Reviewed 25 October 2017

I am a BIG fan of aparthotels. So I was especially pleased with the quality and comfort of this beautiful apartment! Located in one of the many central quarters of Berlin, Adagio aparthotels is surrounded by all of the best high street shops, traditional cinemas, unique cuisines and a loads of supermarkets (literally 2mins away from Lidl)

It's about an 8min walk from the nearest tube station. So getting round was easy.

The apartment itself was close to my dream home! It is incredibly spacious, clean, warm and vibrant, and has amenities for days. Wall length windows, two TV's, a very 'sexy' bathroom and separate toilet, and tonnes of storage space. My only 'issue' was the lighting, so many switches for many different lights. Otherwise, I cannot fault my stay. Staff were very friendly, they had a cardio based gym, lots of vending machines, a conference room, and a large breakfast/lunch area. The breakfast looked good, but I didn't try it. I believe it was continental, not really my thing.

That all being said, I do plan on staying here again, it was a home away from home without a doubt. I would recommend staying for at least a week, but I did 3 days and it was totally worth it.

Stayed: October 2017
3  Thank Seyi M
AdagioBerlinKudamm, Leiter Front Office at Adagio Berlin Kurfurstendamm, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Seyi M,

Thank you very much for the great review you gave us, that I just shared with our team.
It is great to see that you did enjoy your stay with us and found us as your home in Berlin.

We are looking forward to meeting you soon again.

Yours sincerely

David Berr
Assistant to General Manager

Reviewed 27 September 2017

The apartment was very clean and modern looking. Although it is small there was enough space for our family of four adults. The beds in the bedroom were very comfortable. The location is great. Close to Kufurstendamm, in a pleasant and quiet region. There are two big supermarkets nearby.
Above all, the staff is very friendly, especially Chian, who is such a nice and kind person and helped us with the taxi reservation in the day of Berlin Marathon. The only small thing that bothered us a little bit is that the shower is designed in a way that sprays outside.
It was the second time we have stayed in Adagio aparthotel (the first was in Brussels many years ago) and we will definitely come again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family