“Outstanding service, location and hotel”
Review of Casa Camper Berlin

Casa Camper Berlin
Ranked #2 of 635 Hotels in Berlin
Reviewed 22 March 2013

I stayed here for 3 days and LOVED the experience. The hotel staff are exceedingly friendly and helpful. The hotel was spotlessly clean and the decor was minimalist but chic and very functional. The location was perfect as it is very central and in the middle of a hip district. It was very cold when I arrived in Berlin and I took refuge from the cold at the hotel. I spent long periods on the 7th floor and found the staff very generous there.
Even on my checkout when I had a very early flight the staff offered to pack a lunch box. I hope to stay here again soon.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Evelyn d
Write a ReviewReviews (1,039)

Reviewed 20 March 2013

This hotel offers generous simplicity, privacy and elegance. It is completely hip in the center of the Mitte section, reminding us of either Soho or the West Village in NYC. Prior to arriving, we needed reservations to restaurants, suggestions on day trips and we even asked if we should bring our snow boots! The staff at CC returned our inquiries quickly and politely every time. The rooms are perfectly designed and spacious. The bathroom shower is delicious and the toiletries are served up in simple pump containers rather than several mini bottles that you never know where the cap went. The real gem here is the 7th floor. Part cafe, lounge, work station and petite bar, this floor offers something for every part of the day. We ate breakfast here, we regrouped here at 6 with a glass of wine and we printed our plane tickets here. It is a pleasure to arrive at breakfast and see a simple spread of top quality items rather than trays and trays of blah. The chef really cares about what is served and it shows. When we return to Berlin in the future, we will definitely stay at Casa Camper.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank haknyc
Reviewed 20 March 2013

An excellent hotel in an excellent area virtually on top of Weinmasterstrasse U Bahn.

The staff are friendly efficient and unobtrusive. The rooms are minimalist and the back to front design with bed by the door and open plan bathroom next to the window works surprisingly well though would be irritating for 2 sharers rather than a couple or single traveller.

The 7th floor lounge area and breakfast room is splendid with good views across the city and decent food and non alcoholic drinks available all day. A good place to hang out between outings.

I would definitely stay here again when in Berlin and intend to so so this summer

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2013

I can't fault this place. Clean and modern rooms with everything you need. 24hr snacks and soft drinks on the top floor. A good breakfast, and a nice longe area to relax or work in.
The staff are really welcoming and very friendly.
Quiet rooms and comfy beds.
The ambience is very relaxed, but efficient.
Excellent location, very close to smart shops and plent of restaurants and bars.
I really like this place.

1  Thank Paul_Barker_1959
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Once again stayed in Berlin at Casa Camper and enjoyed this great hotel in the middle of Mitte. The one thing I love about this hotel is the lounge upstairs, where I can work in the evening rather then sitting in a dark hotel room. The staff is really welcoming and always smiling and most importantly very consistent. On this stay unfortunately my car was damaged by accident in the garage, but the incident was handled really well, which only shows the quality of the staff. The only one thing I that was absolutely horrible was the speed of the internet connection which needs to be improved. I was almost pulling my hair and could barely upload a file.

Room Tip: Spacious, well designed and comfortable for a modern traveler.
Reviewed 18 March 2013

A truly excellent hotel. The staff is super friendly. The breakfast is great (and free!). The rooms are very nice and modern. I happened to be staying here on my birthday, and the hotel left a treat in my room to mark the occasion to my pleasant surprise. The hotel is right on top of the Weinmeisterstrasse U-Bahn station, so it's easy to get around. I would stay here again without hesitation.

Minor negative that doesn't keep me from giving them five stars: there was no refrigerator in my room. I don't know if that's something that could have been available in a different room, or if the hotel just doesn't have them.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Chris C
Reviewed 13 March 2013

Once again, from reservation to departure, first class. Maybe increasing in price slightly, but rightly so as it has become deservedly popular. Ten out of ten in all respects. I prefer the Berlin one to Barcelona, but that is just a preference, Barcelona still gets ten out of ten too. If only Casa Camper would open in other European cities. Surely Amsterdam or Copenhagen?

Room Tip: Higher up always adds a nice view from the shower, or whilst you are having a shave.