“Casa Camper”
Review of Casa Camper Berlin

Casa Camper Berlin
Ranked #2 of 634 Hotels in Berlin
Reviewed 20 May 2013

A great relaxed and cool hotel. The rooms are clean, smart and very functional. We loved the 7th floor area - open 24 hours a day for snacks and drinks, plus great breakfasts in the morning. The staff and service are excellent, warm, welcoming and really helpful. The location is excellent for easy access into the main parts of Berlin and the old Jewish quarter is really interesting

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Write a ReviewReviews (1,032)

Reviewed 15 May 2013

Conveniently located near the Hackescher Markt and Alexander Platz. The rooms are minimalist but big and functional. Wireless internet is everywhere and convenient, and the lounge at the top, complete with snacks and drinks, is very enjoyable to spend time in. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and made you feel comfortable. My only complaint would be the shower, as the hot water was very unpredictable, fading to cold frequently during the shower. This happened on both occasions that we stayed. Other than the shower, I would come back.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Fantastic hotel, rooms were big, we had a king size bed and a rollaway and still had room! The shower was to die for and the bathroom was big and bright.
It was modern and minimalist. And the breakfast and all day snacks that are included in the price are great too. We really enjoyed the coffee machine!
When we were first shown to our room, I was a little disappointed as it was the room directly opposite the lifts! I am a terribly light sleeper and a very fussy person, this hotel was quiet and the beds were comfortable. Just a fantastic hotel all round.
The only minor point is that it is not as close to the major sight seeing as some others, but for us this didn't matter as just walked and walked until literally our feet couldn't walk anymore!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Loved the Casa Camper! The location in Mitte was close to great shops and restaurants. Was an excellent jumping off point to everything in Berlin. The room was comfortable and spacious - great bathroom and shower! We liked being able to go upstairs to the lounge for a glass of wine and snack. Breakfasts in the morning were fantastic with made to order omelets. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I love the Casa Camper, Berlin. Everything about it makes for a pleasant stay. The location is very central, the staff are very friendly but still professional, the rooms and beds are of a good size and the shower is amazing! The top floor dining area and bar provide a lovely view over Berlin. Breakfast selection was very good. Lots of nice touches like complimentary all-day snacks and drinks make for a memorable visit (we went at Easter and were given Lindt chocolate Easter bunnies at Sunday breakfast - nice touch!).
This was my second stay at Casa Camper Berlin and I can happily recommend it. I know I won't be staying anywhere else in Berlin.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

A friend recommended the Camper for my one-week trip to Berlin, and I came away equally impressed with his advice and outstanding experience of staying at this boutique hotel. All the other reviews are completely accurate re great, friendly staff, amazing breakfast and 24-hour snack options, spotlessly clean rooms, lovely shower, gorgeous views, and chic design. There was a slightly odd smell to my room pn first entering (actually i think it was the entire floor i waa staying on) but it wasn't noticeable after a while. The only other thing was that my toiletries bag seemed to have been opened when i got back to my room on a couple of days, not that i really cared. Overall a really delightful place to stay, I would have loved to stay longer.

2  Thank Andrew M
Reviewed 5 May 2013

The first two days of our trip we stayed at the Amano Hotel but because we wanted too stay longer (and the Amano Hotel was fully booked) we went to Case Camper. A night in the Amano Hotel (2 persons) costed 102 euro and 265 in Casa Camper. A enormous difference in price while the difference in quality was small. While I think Hotel Amano offers great value for the money I think Case Camper does not. So I would recommend to go to Amano Hotel (only 300 meter away from Casa Camper and with better breakfast too). I also found it a disadvantage that we couldn't open a window in Casa Camper. There's only airconditioning. The room had a strange smell. But: bathroom is excellent, nice beds, great staff.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family