Casa Camper was perfect in three ways: location, service, and overall quality.
1. Location - Casa Camper is centrally located, and we walked almost everywhere from here. This was particularly important, given that the transit system in Berlin is under construction, and every couple of weeks a different section is shut down. We spoke to people coming from the west, who missed a walking tour because they were over an hour getting to the meeting spot. How much nicer to be a 5-minute walk away. Museum Island is a very easy walk from the hotel. And Casa Camper is close enough to the 100 bus line terminus at Alexanderplatz that it's a quick walk from there, too. (If you enjoy live music, don't miss an evening at B Flat, a jazz club that's a block and a half away. Fabulous!)
2. Service - I can't say enough about the wonderful staff who work here. Before we even arrived, they emailed to ask if they could help make dinner reservations or other plans. While we were there, I had numerous questions every day, and they were always happy to help. Worthy of noting - I requested a room on a higher floor, with a view. Not only did they remember this and give us the type of room we wanted, we were able to check into our room early. (Be sure to ask the staff for restaurant suggestions, because they helped us find several excellent places within a 10 minute walk.)
3. Overall quality - comfortable rooms, lovely breakfast room with hot breakfast options, complementary snacks 24 hours a day, quiet hotel … Casa Camper had everything going for it.
Why would you stay anywhere else in Berlin?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Berlin boutique design hotel is situated in the vibrant and historical heart of the city, Mitte. Casa Camper Berlin provides unique city accommodation.Creative design and attention to detail can be seen in Casa Camper Berlin hotel's 51 rooms and suites. Tentempié offers fresh snacks and drinks 24 hours a day on the top ﬂoor of Casa Camper with incredible views over the city. No timetables, no bills, all free for guests of Casa Camper.Dos Palillos restaurant provides an innovative menu in unique surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Camper Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Camper Berlin Hotel Berlin