“Great resturant”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
“Great resturant”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

All the dishes were very good and if you have a hungry family this is the right place for you. The service is ok but they didnt remove the old plates from the table

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
chester
“Excellent baby ribs”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

It took us a long time to find this restaurant but we were keen to go there as we have eaten at several Tony Roma restaurants over the years and enjoyed the food very much. However, we were a little disappointed as this one was not as good as others we have visited (Banff and Hong Kong). The baby ribs were excellent and of the expected standard but the baked potato was not fresh and only lukewarm. Also the salad we ordered did not materialise. The restaurant was not busy and I think the staff here need a little more training to bring this restaurant up to what we expect at a Tony Romas.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank chesterhappydays
Ramat Hasharon, Israel
“A rib to remember”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My wife and I visited Tony Roma's in Berlin following friend's recommendation and they meet the expectations. Even though we didn't book in advance, and they were fully booked at the top floor, they accepted us at the ground floor (even that it does not look as romantic as the upper one).
The service was good. Since the portions looked quite large, I shared the meal with my wife. We ordered the onion loaf (small sized), which was very good, though missing some salt. For the main course we ordered the full sized baby ribs. It comes on a large plate with small salad and side dish. The baby ribs were excellent and we enjoyed them very much with couple of beers.

I would deferentially come again on my next visit to Berlin.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Yaron M
Heinola, Finland
“Managed to fill my stomach”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I escaped a heavy rain shower into this American style restaurant in Berlin. I was quite hungry, so I ordered chicken with french fries. Overall the food was ok, but nothing special. Portion was quite generous, so no need to complain about that. Service was somehow shy, but friendly anyway. So, nothing special to remember about this place.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank HL65
Manchester
“Typical Yankee style!!”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

The portions were huge so there was a lot of waste which I do find upsetting. Our waitress was very friendly and spoke good English and was happy to split our bill.

Visited May 2014