“Good authentic Tony Roma's meal”
Review of Tony Roma's

Tony Roma's
Ranked #133 of 8,522 Restaurants in Berlin
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom
“Good authentic Tony Roma's meal”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Booked earlier in the evening before the Blueman show nearby
Once we arrived not much of a wait to be shown to our table
The usual menu but the food was much comparable to the level in the US
Family of 4 with one kids meal and a glass of wine was €67

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
“Great resturant”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

All the dishes were very good and if you have a hungry family this is the right place for you. The service is ok but they didnt remove the old plates from the table

chester
“Excellent baby ribs”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

It took us a long time to find this restaurant but we were keen to go there as we have eaten at several Tony Roma restaurants over the years and enjoyed the food very much. However, we were a little disappointed as this one was not as good as others we have visited (Banff and Hong Kong). The baby ribs were excellent and of the expected standard but the baked potato was not fresh and only lukewarm. Also the salad we ordered did not materialise. The restaurant was not busy and I think the staff here need a little more training to bring this restaurant up to what we expect at a Tony Romas.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank chesterhappydays
Ramat Hasharon, Israel
“A rib to remember”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My wife and I visited Tony Roma's in Berlin following friend's recommendation and they meet the expectations. Even though we didn't book in advance, and they were fully booked at the top floor, they accepted us at the ground floor (even that it does not look as romantic as the upper one).
The service was good. Since the portions looked quite large, I shared the meal with my wife. We ordered the onion loaf (small sized), which was very good, though missing some salt. For the main course we ordered the full sized baby ribs. It comes on a large plate with small salad and side dish. The baby ribs were excellent and we enjoyed them very much with couple of beers.

I would deferentially come again on my next visit to Berlin.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Yaron M
Heinola, Finland
“Managed to fill my stomach”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I escaped a heavy rain shower into this American style restaurant in Berlin. I was quite hungry, so I ordered chicken with french fries. Overall the food was ok, but nothing special. Portion was quite generous, so no need to complain about that. Service was somehow shy, but friendly anyway. So, nothing special to remember about this place.

• Visited May 2014